Stay-on-Top: How to Keep a Window Always on Top of Others with a Single Click!
Stay Always-on-top is one of several buttons you can add to any window's title bar with the help of Actual Title Buttons. It will help you observe the content of any window while working with another one.
Actual Title Buttons is an innovative utility which allows controlling windows' 'behavior' by means of extra buttons placed near the standard Microsoft Minimize/Restore/Close ones or by means of keystroke combinations that result in greater speed of work and its accuracy.
Just click on the Stay Always-on-Top button or use a hokey (Win+S, by default) and Actual Title Buttons will keep that particular window on top of all others. This means that other windows will no longer annoy you by masking the window you need to see as you work. It is very helpful when you are concentrating on a project and want to avoid the distractions of other windows popping up on top of your active window.
It is a great function when working with multiple windows open at once, particularly when dragging and dropping fr om one window to another. You can sel ect a window to Stay Always-on-Top all the time, so it never falls behind another window.
See what Chris Pirillo from Lockergnome wrote in his review:
While writing this review, I am using the 'Stay-On-Top' command for Notepad, and during this time I have already received five instant messages. Why is this important? Normally these messages would pop up in front of Notepad and disrupt my work... but with Actual Title Buttons, I can keep typing without missing those 'important' instant messages. The only difference is that they aren't an annoyance now.
Here are some examples of programs that benefit fr om using the Stay Always-on-Top button:
- Stay Always-on-Top for e-mail message composing windows, for example, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Incredimail and others
- Stay Always-on-Top for any Internet browser, for example, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc.
- Stay Always-on-Top for sticky notes, for example, Outlook Notes
- Stay Always-on-Top for text editors, for example, Windows Notepad or Windows WordPad
- Stay Always-on-Top for any Instant Messenger: Yahoo Messenger, Windows/MSN Messenger and so on.
- Stay Always-on-Top for Windows Explorer folders and system dialogs
- Stay Always-on-Top for other tools, for example, Windows Calculator
- Stay Always-on-Top for any application, for example, Microsoft Word, Windows Media Player, Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other
In this article we showed you only one feature, available in Actual Title Buttons. But with its help you can also add new Minimize Alternatively, Roll up, Make Transparent, Resize and many other additional buttons to any window's title bar.
Actual Title Buttons increases the efficiency of your Windows operating system and lets you organize desktop space better if you usually multitask in several applications. Try it out, Actual Title Buttons is easy-to-use and very handy!
See the following links that will be your guides in getting acquainted with Stay Always-on-Top feature:
- Download the fully-functional 60-days trial version of Actual Title Buttons right now. It is completely free!
- Actual Title Buttons Home the official page wh ere you can download or order the risk-free version and read what users say about Actual Title Buttons.
- Stay Always-on-Top Help section here you can find additional information about Stay Always-on-Top feature.
- Here you can find the information on how to create specific settings and apply Stay Always-on-Top action just for a particular window.
Check out our articles. You may find other ways for using new title buttons and other features to make your work easier!
How to set the slideshow from Internet sources as the dual monitor desktop background in Windows 8? Read the following article.
Actual Multiple Monitors as the Best Dual Monitor Software for accountants. How Actual Multiple Monitors can help users of AccountEdge 2013 on dual monitors?
There is a feature, which allows you to split the dual monitor desktop of Windows 8 to several non-intersecting areas for placing windows. This feature called "Desktop Divider".
Multiple monitor support in Windows 8.1 contains only several new features, including a limited multi-monitor taskbar. This is not enough to make work with several displays convenient. That is why Actual Multiple Monitors provides a large set of different tools improving multiple-monitors environment. This is a best alternative to the native Windows 8.1 multiple monitor support.
Minimizing programs to system tray lets you save space in the taskbar while providing easy access to running applications (via the tray icon). The Minimize Alternatively option can be useful for email clients, text editors and so on.
Actual Multiple Monitors offers many useful features for the mouse on multiple monitors PC.
Desktop Mirroring - additional feature for dual monitors in Windows 8. Mirror any window, application, monitor, or area in the special window on any display.
Learn how to create and manage virtual desktops independently on each monitor in a multiple display environment.
Automatically maximize Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other window upon opening!
There are unlimited ways to use Actual Tools programs for tweaking your Windows Operating System.