Winamp Skins: Make Winamp and Winamp Skins Transparent with Actual Transparent Window
- Make Winamp Transparent
- Actual Transparent Window Useful Links
- Winamp Useful Links
Winamp (Windows Advanced Media Player) media player is probably the best and most popular of the many media players you can find out there. Winamp is the leading high fidelity music player for Windows� that plays MP3s, MP2s, WAVs, VOCs and MIDIs and many other audio formats. It also supports attractive skins and handy plugins. It is clear why Winamp is so popular.
However if you are constanly listen music in Winamp and work with other windows at the same time you may find it useful to apply the transparency effect to your favorite media player to spice up Winamp user interface! Check out our Actual Transparent Window that will help you in solving this task.
Make Winamp Transparent
Actual Transparent Window will make Winamp even handier and more appealing than it already is. It will create a transparency effect for Winamp player in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, ranging fr om 0% (opaque) to 100% (invisible). And you can make semi-transparent the basic Winamp skin or other optional Winamp skins!
The transparency effect cannot be applied to some skins and to displaying video. Actual Transparent Window uses the transparency effect available in standard drawing mechanisms Windows provides for general windows, whereas skinned Winamp and video players use other specific mechanisms (usually DirectX functions). Therefore such windows are not 'general' in their nature, and that's why the standard transparency effect is incompatible with such windows and produces unexpected results when being applied.
You can use Actual Transparent Window to view an application window beneath Winamp by applying transparency effect. This will help you by immediately showing you what windows are open and where they are. The transparency effect also makes for a unique and very attractive appearing desktop.
With Actual Transparent Window you can give each window in Winamp a greater or smaller transparency effect! For example, you can set the transparency rate to be more or less opaque in play list, equalizer, or the main Winamp window!
All you need is to create specific settings to the required Winamp window, defining the following properties in the Target Window Pane:
- For the main Winamp window:
- For the Playlist window:
- For the Equalizer window:
Actual Transparent Window can offer you many ways, both automatic and manual, to use the transparency effect:
- Make Winamp Transparent Automatically
Actual Transparent Window lets you set individual transparency rates automatically for different Winamp windows states:
- set the initial transparency to Winamp at its startup
- change transparency to another value upon Winamp deactivation and restore the previous value when it is activated again.
- temporarily change the transparency to specified value while a Winamp window is being moved, resized or while mouse pointer hovers over it
- Make Winamp Transparent Manually
Also Actual Transparent Window provides some manual methods of choosing the desired transparency for a particular window:
- you can make Winamp semi-transparent via special button in the title bar
- you can sel ect a desired transparency rate fr om a system menu, available at right-clicking Winamp taskbar entry
- you can toggle the transparency via title bar's double click
- Transparency Options
And there are some transparency-related options you may find useful. They are called add-ins which means that those options are applied automatically whenever Winamp becomes transparent:
- Stay always-on-top - Winamp won't be covered by other windows even when it becomes inactive
- Ghost - in this case all mouse clicks directed at the transparent Winamp window will bypass that window completely while still remaining subject to keyboard actions like hotkeys
So, it is very easy to switch the transparency effect on, and this feature is very handy.Back to Top
Actual Transparent Window is a terrific add-on accessory for Winamp, it makes it even more pleasurable and user-friendly! But it doesn't stop with Winamp.
Actual Transparent Window lets you add its handy and attractive transparency effect to any window, for example Windows Taskbar, any Instant Messenger, Start menu and nearly all applications!
Interested? Try it out, Actual Transparent Windowis easy-to-use and very handy!
Actual Transparent Window Useful Links
See the following links that will be your guides in getting acquainted with Actual Transparent Window:
- Actual Transparent Window Home - the official page wh ere you can download or order the risk-free version and read what other users say about Actual Transparent Window.
- Here you can find the information on how to create specific settings for Winamp or any other window.
Winamp Player Useful Links
- Winamp Home - Winamp official site. Download latest version, skins, plugins and component directory.
- Winamp 5.x official site - Winamp 5.x official site. Download latest 5.5 version, find skins and plugins for Winamp 5.x.
- Alternative Winamp 5.x download page
- 1001 Winamp skins - One of the best Winamp skins directory. There are a lot of skins categories: anime, cool, celebrity, hi-fi, games and many others.
- Winamp forums - More than 85000 registered members. More than 85000 threads. More than 600000 posts.
Check out our articles. There you will find many other examples of applying transparency effect, new title buttons and other features that will surely make your life easier!
How to Get New Windows 10 UI Features in Windows 7/8 with Actual Window Manager 8.3
Wanna new Windows 10 features in Windows 7/8? You can get them without upgrading, just use Actual Window Manager 8.3.
Essential improvement of Microsoft Outlook!
Microsoft Outlook is the most famous e-mail client all over the world and millions of people use it every day at home and in their offices. But despite of these facts we can improve our Microsoft Outlook!
Window Group Sizing and Dragging — Organize Your Workspace Easily
In the desire to own large screens with a high resolution, we buy 4K monitors, connect televisions and projectors to computers, and assemble multi-monitor systems, but we face the problem of effective use of the new display space.
Using Actual Multiple Monitors you can solve this problem in a jiffy.
Mozilla Firefox and Dual Monitors: No More Problems
Have problems with Firefox on dual monitors? Actual Multiple Monitors will help to solve it.
Independent Virtual Desktops on Multiple Monitors
Learn how to create and manage virtual desktops independently on each monitor in a multiple display environment.
Actual Window Manager - Great Tool for Windows 7 Users
Actual Window Manager 6.3 - the best tool to improving functionality of your Windows OS.
Improved Windows 8/8.1 Dual Monitor Taskbar
Multiple monitor support in Windows 8.1 contains only several new features, including a limited multi-monitor taskbar. This is not enough to make work with several displays convenient. That is why Actual Multiple Monitors provides a large set of different tools improving multiple-monitors environment. This is a best alternative to the native Windows 8.1 multiple monitor support.
Enhance your Incredimail letters with Actual Title Buttons
IncrediMail is an advanced, feature-rich email program and by using our Actual Title Buttons program you can make Incredimail an even more premium experience by adding a whole bag full of delightful new features to it!
Virtual Desktops: Theory and Practice of Arranging Windows within the Multiple Logical Desktops
The well-known time-proved approach to window organization is finally available in Actual Tools.
Mozilla Thunderbird and Actual Window Manager will cope with any task
Sometimes we need to solve not ordinary tasks when working on computers. So, what shall we do? The most obvious answer is to find a program which will make your Mozilla Thunderbird suitable for any task.