Winamp Skins: Make Winamp and Winamp Skins Transparent with Actual Transparent Window
- Make Winamp Transparent
- Actual Transparent Window Useful Links
- Winamp Useful Links
Winamp (Windows Advanced Media Player) media player is probably the best and most popular of the many media players you can find out there. Winamp is the leading high fidelity music player for Windows� that plays MP3s, MP2s, WAVs, VOCs and MIDIs and many other audio formats. It also supports attractive skins and handy plugins. It is clear why Winamp is so popular.
However if you are constanly listen music in Winamp and work with other windows at the same time you may find it useful to apply the transparency effect to your favorite media player to spice up Winamp user interface! Check out our Actual Transparent Window that will help you in solving this task.
Actual Transparent Window will make Winamp even handier and more appealing than it already is. It will create a transparency effect for Winamp player in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, ranging fr om 0% (opaque) to 100% (invisible). And you can make semi-transparent the basic Winamp skin or other optional Winamp skins!
The transparency effect cannot be applied to some skins and to displaying video. Actual Transparent Window uses the transparency effect available in standard drawing mechanisms Windows provides for general windows, whereas skinned Winamp and video players use other specific mechanisms (usually DirectX functions). Therefore such windows are not 'general' in their nature, and that's why the standard transparency effect is incompatible with such windows and produces unexpected results when being applied.
You can use Actual Transparent Window to view an application window beneath Winamp by applying transparency effect. This will help you by immediately showing you what windows are open and where they are. The transparency effect also makes for a unique and very attractive appearing desktop.
With Actual Transparent Window you can give each window in Winamp a greater or smaller transparency effect! For example, you can set the transparency rate to be more or less opaque in play list, equalizer, or the main Winamp window!
- For the main Winamp window:
- For the Playlist window:
- For the Equalizer window:
Actual Transparent Window can offer you many ways, both automatic and manual, to use the transparency effect:
- Make Winamp Transparent Automatically
Actual Transparent Window lets you set individual transparency rates automatically for different Winamp windows states:
- set the initial transparency to Winamp at its startup
- change transparency to another value upon Winamp deactivation and restore the previous value when it is activated again.
- temporarily change the transparency to specified value while a Winamp window is being moved, resized or while mouse pointer hovers over it
- Make Winamp Transparent Manually
Also Actual Transparent Window provides some manual methods of choosing the desired transparency for a particular window:
- Transparency Options
And there are some transparency-related options you may find useful. They are called add-ins which means that those options are applied automatically whenever Winamp becomes transparent:
So, it is very easy to switch the transparency effect on, and this feature is very handy.Back to Top
Actual Transparent Window is a terrific add-on accessory for Winamp, it makes it even more pleasurable and user-friendly! But it doesn't stop with Winamp.
Interested? Try it out, Actual Transparent Windowis easy-to-use and very handy!
See the following links that will be your guides in getting acquainted with Actual Transparent Window:
- Actual Transparent Window Home - the official page wh ere you can download or order the risk-free version and read what other users say about Actual Transparent Window.
- Here you can find the information on how to create specific settings for Winamp or any other window.
- Winamp Home - Winamp official site. Download latest version, skins, plugins and component directory.
- Winamp 5.x official site - Winamp 5.x official site. Download latest 5.5 version, find skins and plugins for Winamp 5.x.
- Alternative Winamp 5.x download page
- 1001 Winamp skins - One of the best Winamp skins directory. There are a lot of skins categories: anime, cool, celebrity, hi-fi, games and many others.
- Winamp forums - More than 85000 registered members. More than 85000 threads. More than 600000 posts.
Check out our articles. There you will find many other examples of applying transparency effect, new title buttons and other features that will surely make your life easier!
Such innovative functions as Make Transparent, Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize to Tray etc. will make your work with Adobe Acrobat Reader much easier and more productive.
If you want to set up different screen saver to each monitor, or one screen saver over entire desktop of your multiple monitor system, just read this little manual.
The new version of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors provides long-awaited features - Windows 10 support, Quick Setup Wizard, Compact View for Additional Title Buttons, etc.
Minimizing programs to system tray lets you save space in the taskbar while providing easy access to running applications (via the tray icon). The Minimize Alternatively option can be useful for email clients, text editors and so on.
In the desire to own large screens with a high resolution, we buy 4K monitors, connect televisions and projectors to computers, and assemble multi-monitor systems, but we face the problem of effective use of the new display space.
Using Actual Multiple Monitors you can solve this problem in a jiffy.
The well-known time-proved approach to window organization is finally available in Actual Tools.
No matter if you use standard Microsoft Windows Calculator, scientific or a math one, Actual Window Manager will be an excellent helper in simplifying your work.
Advantages of using the best dual monitor software - Actual Multiple Monitors for lawyers.
Get the full power of your multi-monitor configuration with Actual Tools!
Split your desktop into well-defined areas to keep your windows in a strict order.