How to Clone the Primary Display to Multiple Monitors with help of Actual Multiple Monitors
Many people wonder how to clone the primary monitor to several additional displays. Standard Windows facilities allow cloning the primary monitor to just one additional monitor. However, Actual Multiple Monitors allows you to overcome this limitation.
To clone the primary monitor to multiple monitors, Actual Multiple Monitors offers you use of the Desktop Mirroring feature with hardware acceleration support. All you need to do is configure the right settings for this feature.
- Open the configuration window of Actual Multiple Monitors, follow to the 'Mirroring' tab, and create a new mirror by clicking the 'Add a New Item' button (green cross).
- Set the 'Monitor' option in the 'Source Type' parameter, select the primary monitor below (monitor 1 by default). Also set the 'Upd ate Interval' to 0.1 sec value, check “Start Automatically” (to run the mirror with Windows start) and the “Run as Full-screen on monitor 2” boxes. Optional you can se t the hotkey combination to start/stop this mirror.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for monitor 3 and all other monitors to be used for displaying the primary monitor image, and save the settings by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Run all desired mirrors by pressing hotkeys, or via the Actual Multiple Monitors menu in the system tray.
The image on all used monitors (excluding the primary monitor) is a full-screen application. That is why the mouse pointer can freely leave the borders of the primary monitor. To avoid this, lock the mouse pointer inside the primary monitor:
- Open the 'Hotkeys' tab.
- Check the “Lock Mouse in Monitor” box.
- Save settings, and press Alt+P (by default) to lock the mouse pointer in the current monitor borders.
As a result, you have a multi-monitor system with the desired number of cloned monitors. By changing settings, you can configure the system as you wish.
Thus, with the help of Actual Multiple Monitors, the main issue concerning multi-monitor cloning has been resolved.
How to set the slideshow from Internet sources as the dual monitor desktop background in Windows 8? Read the following article.
Actual Window Manager can increase Tablet PC productivity and consequently increase yours!
To help you manage dual monitors in Windows 8, Actual Window Manager provides additional title buttons.
If you want to set up different screen saver to each monitor, or one screen saver over entire desktop of your multiple monitor system, just read this little manual.
Actual Window Manager can be used to solve many problems and is really multifunctional, but in this article we will enlighten one very interesting and convenient feature
Eudora is one of the well known and oldest e-mail clients. You can minimize Eudora into system tray or force it to stay on top of other windows with a single mouse click with Actual Title Buttons.
Learn how to apply advanced Actual Tools features to skinned Windows Media Player window that has no title bar (and, thus, there are no extra Actual Tools buttons).
Just one click on Minimize To Tray title button and Outlook Express is minimized to the system tray. Just another click on tray icon and Outlook Express is restored and is ready to use again!
Learn how to create and manage virtual desktops independently on each monitor in a multiple display environment.
How to prevent the unwanted minimization of the full-screen game? How to lock mouse in the game window? If you want to play Diablo 3 on multiple monitors, read this little article.