How to Clone the Primary Display to Multiple Monitors with help of Actual Multiple Monitors
Many people wonder how to clone the primary monitor to several additional displays. Standard Windows facilities allow cloning the primary monitor to just one additional monitor. However, Actual Multiple Monitors allows you to overcome this limitation.
To clone the primary monitor to multiple monitors, Actual Multiple Monitors offers you use of the Desktop Mirroring feature with hardware acceleration support. All you need to do is configure the right settings for this feature.
- Open the configuration window of Actual Multiple Monitors, follow to the 'Mirroring' tab, and create a new mirror by clicking the 'Add a New Item' button (green cross).
- Set the 'Monitor' option in the 'Source Type' parameter, select the primary monitor below (monitor 1 by default). Also set the 'Upd ate Interval' to 0.1 sec value, check “Start Automatically” (to run the mirror with Windows start) and the “Run as Full-screen on monitor 2” boxes. Optional you can se t the hotkey combination to start/stop this mirror.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for monitor 3 and all other monitors to be used for displaying the primary monitor image, and save the settings by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Run all desired mirrors by pressing hotkeys, or via the Actual Multiple Monitors menu in the system tray.
The image on all used monitors (excluding the primary monitor) is a full-screen application. That is why the mouse pointer can freely leave the borders of the primary monitor. To avoid this, lock the mouse pointer inside the primary monitor:
- Open the 'Hotkeys' tab.
- Check the “Lock Mouse in Monitor” box.
- Save settings, and press Alt+P (by default) to lock the mouse pointer in the current monitor borders.
As a result, you have a multi-monitor system with the desired number of cloned monitors. By changing settings, you can configure the system as you wish.
Thus, with the help of Actual Multiple Monitors, the main issue concerning multi-monitor cloning has been resolved.
Actual Window Manager provides an additional title button to minimize any window to the system tray in one click.
The new version of Actual Window Manager has been released. And this version offers a few new features.
Do you like to use Windows Media Player for listening to music and watching video? Great! Actual Title Buttons offers helpful new ways to make your use of Windows Media Player easier and more fun!
Eudora is one of the well known and oldest e-mail clients. You can minimize Eudora into system tray or force it to stay on top of other windows with a single mouse click with Actual Title Buttons.
Independently on the fact if you use standard Windows Notepad or some other Notepad replacement programs, you can significantly improve them by adding new functions of our product Actual Title Buttons.
Get the fully featured Windows 7 Taskbar on a second monitor with Actual Multiple Monitors.
Automatically maximize Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other window upon opening!
Advantages of using Visual Studio 2010 in combination with Actual Multiple Monitors.
Use Actual Window Minimizer to save the taskbar and system tray clean when working with a large amount of windows.
Split your desktop into well-defined areas to keep your windows in a strict order.