How to Clone the Primary Display to Multiple Monitors with help of Actual Multiple Monitors
Many people wonder how to clone the primary monitor to several additional displays. Standard Windows facilities allow cloning the primary monitor to just one additional monitor. However, Actual Multiple Monitors allows you to overcome this limitation.
To clone the primary monitor to multiple monitors, Actual Multiple Monitors offers you use of the Desktop Mirroring feature with hardware acceleration support. All you need to do is configure the right settings for this feature.
- Open the configuration window of Actual Multiple Monitors, follow to the 'Mirroring' tab, and create a new mirror by clicking the 'Add a New Item' button (green cross).
- Set the 'Monitor' option in the 'Source Type' parameter, select the primary monitor below (monitor 1 by default). Also set the 'Upd ate Interval' to 0.1 sec value, check “Start Automatically” (to run the mirror with Windows start) and the “Run as Full-screen on monitor 2” boxes. Optional you can se t the hotkey combination to start/stop this mirror.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for monitor 3 and all other monitors to be used for displaying the primary monitor image, and save the settings by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Run all desired mirrors by pressing hotkeys, or via the Actual Multiple Monitors menu in the system tray.
The image on all used monitors (excluding the primary monitor) is a full-screen application. That is why the mouse pointer can freely leave the borders of the primary monitor. To avoid this, lock the mouse pointer inside the primary monitor:
- Open the 'Hotkeys' tab.
- Check the “Lock Mouse in Monitor” box.
- Save settings, and press Alt+P (by default) to lock the mouse pointer in the current monitor borders.
As a result, you have a multi-monitor system with the desired number of cloned monitors. By changing settings, you can configure the system as you wish.
Thus, with the help of Actual Multiple Monitors, the main issue concerning multi-monitor cloning has been resolved.
Dual Monitors: Dual-Monitor Taskbar, Dual-Monitor Task Switcher and Other Multi-Monitor Enhancements
Actual Multiple Monitors will help you fix the drawbacks in Windows GUI when working with a dual-monitor system.
The new version of Actual Window Manager has been released. And this version offers a few new features.
There is a feature, which allows you to split the dual monitor desktop of Windows 8 to several non-intersecting areas for placing windows. This feature called "Desktop Divider".
Use Actual Window Minimizer to save the taskbar and system tray clean when working with a large amount of windows.
Standard Windows system menu is rather convenient and easy to get to (right mouse button click on window title bar), but sometimes it is not enough.
Actual Window Manager provides an additional title button to minimize any window to the system tray in one click.
New title buttons can help you vastly improve your work with MSN/Windows Messenger! Using Actual Title Buttons you will be able to add new Minimize Alternatively, Stay Always-on-Top, Make Transparent, Roll Up and other title buttons to MSN/Windows Messenger windows .
Learn about how to change Logon Screen Background Images on all your monitors.
Use Multiple Monitors and Actual Window Manager software to solve problems in working with clients.
As you know, Mozilla Firefox is a very convenient Web-browser. Though, like any other creation of the humanity it is not perfect. The most obvious answer is to find a program which will make your browser convenient and your work comfortable and simple.