New Selector for the Move to Monitor Title Button
The release of Actual Multiple Monitors 8 includes many features requested by users. An improved selector for the “Move to Monitor” title button was also included in this release. Let us look at the improvements in detail.
As you may remember, the old “Move to Monitor” title button allowed you to move a window to the next monitor. Moreover, this button works in two modes:
- A click of the left mouse button moves a window to the next monitor.
- A click of the right mouse button opens the selector, which allows you to select the monitor to move.
The improvements only affect the second work mode. Now, the right-click to the “Move to Monitor” title button opens the improved selector. This selector allows you to manage the moving window with several additional features:
- You can move the window just click to one (of nine) pre-set positions for a window before it is moved to the desired monitor. These positions are marked by green squares.
- You can move the window by dragging a preview of the window in the selector window. Thus, hold the left mouse button on the window preview and drag it to desired position on desired monitor. In this case, you will see the window preview also on the appropriate display. Snap and Aero Snap are also work in this preview window.
- You can move the window just click to the desired monitor. In this case, the window will be moved to the selected monitor into the same position.
Use of this selector allows you to forget about the manual dragging of the window to desired position or to desired monitor. Thus, the button is now more functional and convenient. We hope these features will help you in your work with multiple monitors.
Do not forget that any of your requests may be included in the next version of Actual Multiple Monitors. To propose a feature, use the Feature Request page.
Such innovative functions as Make Transparent, Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize to Tray, Roll Up etc. will make your work with Adobe Acrobat Reader much easier and more productive.
There are unlimited ways to use Actual Tools programs for tweaking your Windows Operating System.
In the new version of Actual Window Manager you're got the opportunity of using two new title buttons - Recent Folders and Favorite Folders. These buttons will make your work more convenient.
Learn how to improve your desktop environment with Actual Multiple Monitors in Windows 8.
Minimizing programs to system tray lets you save space in the taskbar while providing easy access to running applications (via the tray icon). The Minimize Alternatively option can be useful for email clients, text editors and so on.
In the desire to own large screens with a high resolution, we buy 4K monitors, connect televisions and projectors to computers, and assemble multi-monitor systems, but we face the problem of effective use of the new display space.
Using Actual Multiple Monitors you can solve this problem in a jiffy.
How to Setup Dual Monitor.
If you usually switch to another application and work with it, while the offline browser is doing its job, it may be very convenient to minimize the program to the system tray or to any place of your screen and save taskbar space.
If you want to set up different screen saver to each monitor, or one screen saver over entire desktop of your multiple monitor system, just read this little manual.
Actual Tools released the new slideshow screen saver for Actual Multiple Monitors and Actual Window Manager. This screen saver allows setting own slideshow, instead the default screen saver for each monitor separately.