New Selector for the Move to Monitor Title Button
The release of Actual Multiple Monitors 8 includes many features requested by users. An improved selector for the “Move to Monitor” title button was also included in this release. Let us look at the improvements in detail.
As you may remember, the old “Move to Monitor” title button allowed you to move a window to the next monitor. Moreover, this button works in two modes:
- A click of the left mouse button moves a window to the next monitor.
- A click of the right mouse button opens the selector, which allows you to select the monitor to move.
The improvements only affect the second work mode. Now, the right-click to the “Move to Monitor” title button opens the improved selector. This selector allows you to manage the moving window with several additional features:
- You can move the window just click to one (of nine) pre-set positions for a window before it is moved to the desired monitor. These positions are marked by green squares.
- You can move the window by dragging a preview of the window in the selector window. Thus, hold the left mouse button on the window preview and drag it to desired position on desired monitor. In this case, you will see the window preview also on the appropriate display. Snap and Aero Snap are also work in this preview window.
- You can move the window just click to the desired monitor. In this case, the window will be moved to the selected monitor into the same position.
Use of this selector allows you to forget about the manual dragging of the window to desired position or to desired monitor. Thus, the button is now more functional and convenient. We hope these features will help you in your work with multiple monitors.
Do not forget that any of your requests may be included in the next version of Actual Multiple Monitors. To propose a feature, use the Feature Request page.
New title buttons can help you vastly improve your work with MSN/Windows Messenger! Using Actual Title Buttons you will be able to add new Minimize Alternatively, Stay Always-on-Top, Make Transparent, Roll Up and other title buttons to MSN/Windows Messenger windows .
How to prevent the unwanted minimization of the full-screen game? How to lock mouse in the game window? If you want to play Diablo 3 on multiple monitors, read this little article.
Such innovative functions as Make Transparent, Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize to Tray, Roll Up etc. will make your work with Adobe Acrobat Reader much easier and more productive.
By default Windows can't handle the simple and obvious scenario: dragging a multimedia app to a display/monitor with its own speakers does not automatically switch audio playback to those speakers.
Here we offer a simple solution.
If you work with 8-10 applications, you are most likely to feel tired after an hour or two... This program is a complete solution for those who multitask in multiple applications simultaneously.
Such innovative functions as Make Transparent, Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize to Tray etc. will make your work with Adobe Acrobat Reader much easier and more productive.
Standard Windows system menu is rather convenient and easy to get to (right mouse button click on window title bar), but sometimes it is not enough.
If you use SSH tunnels to allow access through a firewall, or just to encrypt your communication, you might get sick of the proliferation of tasks littering your bar. It is very easy, however, to use Actual Window Manager to automatically clear these up.
You can set a position and a size of any folder's window. Like a genie, Actual Window Manager will remember your wish and carry out it properly. Now when you click My Computer or My Documents you'll be sure where exactly the window will appear.
Learn how to create a desktop profile for multiple monitor desktop for quick switching between settings.