Windows Tweaks: Tweak Your Windows With Actual Tools Utilities!
Actual Tools presents several tweaking utilities for all MS Windows Operating Systems: from Windows 2000 to Windows 10.
There are unlimited ways to use Actual Tools programs for tweaking your MS Windows® Operating System. Here are only a few examples:
- Actual Transparent Window
allows you to tweak your system by making any open window transparent or semi-transparent from 0% (opaque) to 100%
(fully transparent, or invisible) in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Transparency effect looks very impressive and can be highly useful when used in
Winamp, the Start menu, drop-down menus and lists,
any Instant Messenger, and even application windows.
- Actual Window Minimizer eliminates the taskbar clutter by letting you minimize alternatively any open program to an icon in the system tray near the clock, or if you wish, at any place of your screen. This is an ideal solution for programs such as e-mail clients (Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, Eudora, Incredimail), audio players, or other programs running in the background that you don't want to close.
- Actual Title Buttons allows you to add new Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize Alternatively, Roll Up, Make Transparent and other additional buttons to any window's title bar at the top of the screen. The new buttons are as easy to use as the standard ones: you can minimize any window to system tray, force it to stay on top of other windows or make it semi-transparent with a single mouse click.
- Actual Window Guard will help you automatically minimize certain programs upon startup or open them full screen. It will help you get rid of annoying pop-up windows. It will also allow save a window's size and position and restore them the next time.
- Actual Window Rollup allows you to minimize windows so only title bars remain visible, i.e. roll up them. This is better than minimizing them to icons. You won't have to hunt for the windows you were using!
All of our software are available for immediate download. The trial versions are 100% functional with all features working!
See the links below for more tweaks and tips for Windows® 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 and read more info about Actual Tools programs.
Windows Tweaks Useful links
- Doug's Windows 95/98/Me/XP/Vista Tweaks and Tips - Tweaks, Tips and Fixes for Windows Operating Systems from 95 to Vista. Quick fix utilities, tips and registry modifications.
- WinGuides Network for Windows - Technical resources and support for tweaking, managing and securing the Windows operating systems using the registry, scripting and security.
- TweakXP.com - Hundreds of Tweaks, Visual Styles, and Software Reviews for Microsoft Windows XP Pro, Home, Media Center, and Tablet PC.
- Belchfire.net - Windows XP Themes Community: Themes, LogonUIs, Bootscreens, Wallpaper and More.
- Microsoft Windows XP Forums - Tweaks, news, tips, updates and downloads about the new OS Windows XP and Microsoft Products. In the Forum you can ask questions and lots more!
Make the Work with Multiple Displays More Comfortable and Efficient with the Actual Multiple Monitors Software
Play games or watch fullscreen video on one display and do anything else on other display at the same time with the Actual Multiple Monitors software.
How to set the slideshow from Internet sources as the dual monitor desktop background in Windows 8? Read the following article.
Actual Window Manager will help you overcome the complications associated with the Intranet kiosk access.
How to prevent the unwanted minimization of the full-screen game? How to lock mouse in the game window? If you want to play Diablo 3 on multiple monitors, read this little article.
Remove the desktop boundaries with Actual Multiple Monitors.
Microsoft Outlook is the most famous e-mail client all over the world and millions of people use it every day at home and in their offices. But despite of these facts we can improve our Microsoft Outlook!
Use Actual Window Minimizer to save the taskbar and system tray clean when working with a large amount of windows.
Desktop Mirroring - additional feature for dual monitors in Windows 8. Mirror any window, application, monitor, or area in the special window on any display.
The new version of Actual Window Manager has been released. And this version offers a few new features.
Learn how to switch default audio device in one click by using Actual Window Manager or Actual Multiple Monitors.