Windows Tweaks: Tweak Your Windows With Actual Tools Utilities!
Actual Tools presents several tweaking utilities for all MS Windows Operating Systems: from Windows 2000 to Windows 10.
There are unlimited ways to use Actual Tools programs for tweaking your MS Windows® Operating System. Here are only a few examples:
- Actual Transparent Window
allows you to tweak your system by making any open window transparent or semi-transparent from 0% (opaque) to 100%
(fully transparent, or invisible) in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Transparency effect looks very impressive and can be highly useful when used in
Winamp, the Start menu, drop-down menus and lists,
any Instant Messenger, and even application windows.
- Actual Window Minimizer eliminates the taskbar clutter by letting you minimize alternatively any open program to an icon in the system tray near the clock, or if you wish, at any place of your screen. This is an ideal solution for programs such as e-mail clients (Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, Eudora, Incredimail), audio players, or other programs running in the background that you don't want to close.
- Actual Title Buttons allows you to add new Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize Alternatively, Roll Up, Make Transparent and other additional buttons to any window's title bar at the top of the screen. The new buttons are as easy to use as the standard ones: you can minimize any window to system tray, force it to stay on top of other windows or make it semi-transparent with a single mouse click.
- Actual Window Guard will help you automatically minimize certain programs upon startup or open them full screen. It will help you get rid of annoying pop-up windows. It will also allow save a window's size and position and restore them the next time.
- Actual Window Rollup allows you to minimize windows so only title bars remain visible, i.e. roll up them. This is better than minimizing them to icons. You won't have to hunt for the windows you were using!
All of our software are available for immediate download. The trial versions are 100% functional with all features working!
See the links below for more tweaks and tips for Windows® 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 and read more info about Actual Tools programs.
Windows Tweaks Useful links
- Doug's Windows 95/98/Me/XP/Vista Tweaks and Tips - Tweaks, Tips and Fixes for Windows Operating Systems from 95 to Vista. Quick fix utilities, tips and registry modifications.
- WinGuides Network for Windows - Technical resources and support for tweaking, managing and securing the Windows operating systems using the registry, scripting and security.
- TweakXP.com - Hundreds of Tweaks, Visual Styles, and Software Reviews for Microsoft Windows XP Pro, Home, Media Center, and Tablet PC.
- Belchfire.net - Windows XP Themes Community: Themes, LogonUIs, Bootscreens, Wallpaper and More.
- Microsoft Windows XP Forums - Tweaks, news, tips, updates and downloads about the new OS Windows XP and Microsoft Products. In the Forum you can ask questions and lots more!
Get the full power of your multi-monitor configuration with Actual Tools!
Get the fully featured Windows 7 Taskbar on a second monitor with Actual Multiple Monitors.
If you have decorative wallpaper, or attractive desktop colors, Actual Transparent Window lets them through to keep your desktop work area beautiful!
Advantages of using the best dual monitor software - Actual Multiple Monitors for lawyers.
Use this article to find cool dual screen wallpapers and personalize your dual monitor desktop.
There is a feature, which allows you to split the dual monitor desktop of Windows 8 to several non-intersecting areas for placing windows. This feature called "Desktop Divider".
Actual Window Manager allows you to improve the mouse management in Windows 8 using many additional features.
Have problems with Firefox on dual monitors? Actual Multiple Monitors will help to solve it.
Split your desktop into well-defined areas to keep your windows in a strict order.
When a user works with several applications simultaneously, his/her taskbar is cluttered with windows and it is rather difficult to find a necessary one. Actual Window Minimizer can solve this problem by minimizing Microsoft Outlook windows either to the system tray or to any place on your screen in order to save some precious space in the taskbar.