Windows Tweaks: Tweak Your Windows With Actual Tools Utilities!
Actual Tools presents several tweaking utilities for all MS Windows Operating Systems: from Windows 2000 to Windows 10.
There are unlimited ways to use Actual Tools programs for tweaking your MS Windows® Operating System. Here are only a few examples:
- Actual Transparent Window
allows you to tweak your system by making any open window transparent or semi-transparent from 0% (opaque) to 100%
(fully transparent, or invisible) in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Transparency effect looks very impressive and can be highly useful when used in
Winamp, the Start menu, drop-down menus and lists,
any Instant Messenger, and even application windows.
- Actual Window Minimizer eliminates the taskbar clutter by letting you minimize alternatively any open program to an icon in the system tray near the clock, or if you wish, at any place of your screen. This is an ideal solution for programs such as e-mail clients (Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, Eudora, Incredimail), audio players, or other programs running in the background that you don't want to close.
- Actual Title Buttons allows you to add new Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize Alternatively, Roll Up, Make Transparent and other additional buttons to any window's title bar at the top of the screen. The new buttons are as easy to use as the standard ones: you can minimize any window to system tray, force it to stay on top of other windows or make it semi-transparent with a single mouse click.
- Actual Window Guard will help you automatically minimize certain programs upon startup or open them full screen. It will help you get rid of annoying pop-up windows. It will also allow save a window's size and position and restore them the next time.
- Actual Window Rollup allows you to minimize windows so only title bars remain visible, i.e. roll up them. This is better than minimizing them to icons. You won't have to hunt for the windows you were using!
All of our software are available for immediate download. The trial versions are 100% functional with all features working!
See the links below for more tweaks and tips for Windows® 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 and read more info about Actual Tools programs.
Windows Tweaks Useful links
- Doug's Windows 95/98/Me/XP/Vista Tweaks and Tips - Tweaks, Tips and Fixes for Windows Operating Systems from 95 to Vista. Quick fix utilities, tips and registry modifications.
- WinGuides Network for Windows - Technical resources and support for tweaking, managing and securing the Windows operating systems using the registry, scripting and security.
- TweakXP.com - Hundreds of Tweaks, Visual Styles, and Software Reviews for Microsoft Windows XP Pro, Home, Media Center, and Tablet PC.
- Belchfire.net - Windows XP Themes Community: Themes, LogonUIs, Bootscreens, Wallpaper and More.
- Microsoft Windows XP Forums - Tweaks, news, tips, updates and downloads about the new OS Windows XP and Microsoft Products. In the Forum you can ask questions and lots more!
Independently on the fact if you use standard Windows Notepad or some other Notepad replacement programs, you can significantly improve them by adding new functions of our product Actual Title Buttons.
Comparison of Windows 8 native multi-monitor taskbar with the alternative provided by Actual Multiple Monitors.
Learn more about the combination of dual monitors with lawyers software and Actual Multiple Monitors.
Automatically minimize Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other window upon opening!
Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, MSDN, Windows Media Player, Windows Explorer and Windows Messenger conversation programs won't help you restore the necessary material. What to do? - You ask. We answer - use our Actual Window Guard program.
By default Windows can't handle the simple and obvious scenario: dragging a multimedia app to a display/monitor with its own speakers does not automatically switch audio playback to those speakers.
Here we offer a simple solution.
New features for improving Windows 8 Metro Start Menu already in Actual Multiple Monitors.
Move a window to the desired position of multiple monitors in one click by the improved Move to Monitor selector.
Just one click on Minimize To Tray title button and Outlook Express is minimized to the system tray. Just another click on tray icon and Outlook Express is restored and is ready to use again!
The new version of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors provides long-awaited features - Windows 10 support, Quick Setup Wizard, Compact View for Additional Title Buttons, etc.