Run Multiple Monitor ScreenSaver on Desired Displays Only Automatically or by Pressing the Hotkey
- Multi-Monitor Screen-Saver When Required
- How Can I Use the New Multiple Monitors Screen-Saver?
A new feature called Save Idle Screens has been released in the new version of Actual Multiple Monitors. This feature was developed after numerous requests from users. This feature is unique and has not analogs in any software.
With help of the Save Idle Screens feature, you can set a screen-saver for each monitor separately, and activate it when required by pressing the hotkey combination. Also these screensavers can be started automatically after the preset period. So, how does this feature differ from the general screensaver management of Actual Multiple Monitors?
- The main difference is the possibility to use any monitor while other displays sleep (show own screensaver), so you can work as usual using only desired monitor.
- These screensavers work as a full-screen application, and you can deactivate it only by pressing the hotkey combination.
Therefore, the use of Actual Multiple Monitors makes work with multiple monitors more convenient.
Let’s look to some cases for use of the Save Idle Screens feature, if you already do not know how to use it:
- Work: for example, when working with clients, one monitor turned face to the client and you need to hide the desktop.
- Games: for example, you are playing a game on one monitor, and don't use the second one - to turn off the monitor, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
- Home: for example, you use a plasma TV as a second monitor - to prevent screen burn-in, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
The simple turn off of additional monitors is not always possible, and excluding monitors from the system is fraught with displacements of icons and windows to the primary monitor. That is why Save Idle Screens is the most appropriate feature for deactivation of additional monitors.
Actual Tools constantly develops own projects and adds new features based on your requests. If you want to add your feature to Actual Multiple Monitors use the Feature Request page.
Learn how to apply advanced Actual Tools features to console windows (such as general Windows Command Prompt shell).
Dual Monitors: Dual-Monitor Taskbar, Dual-Monitor Task Switcher and Other Multi-Monitor Enhancements
Actual Multiple Monitors will help you fix the drawbacks in Windows GUI when working with a dual-monitor system.
You can set a position and a size of any folder's window. Like a genie, Actual Window Manager will remember your wish and carry out it properly. Now when you click My Computer or My Documents you'll be sure where exactly the window will appear.
Microsoft Outlook is the most famous e-mail client all over the world and millions of people use it every day at home and in their offices. But despite of these facts we can improve our Microsoft Outlook!
Find out new interesting ways to improve your ICQ instant messaging experience.
Actual Window Manager 6.3 - the best tool to improving functionality of your Windows OS.
Automatically maximize Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other window upon opening!
How to Setup Dual Monitor.
Standard Windows system menu is rather convenient and easy to get to (right mouse button click on window title bar), but sometimes it is not enough.
Learn how Actual Multiple Monitors software may help you to play games on dual monitors.