Run Multiple Monitor ScreenSaver on Desired Displays Only Automatically or by Pressing the Hotkey
- Multi-Monitor Screen-Saver When Required
- How Can I Use the New Multiple Monitors Screen-Saver?
A new feature called Save Idle Screens has been released in the new version of Actual Multiple Monitors. This feature was developed after numerous requests from users. This feature is unique and has not analogs in any software.
With help of the Save Idle Screens feature, you can set a screen-saver for each monitor separately, and activate it when required by pressing the hotkey combination. Also these screensavers can be started automatically after the preset period. So, how does this feature differ from the general screensaver management of Actual Multiple Monitors?
- The main difference is the possibility to use any monitor while other displays sleep (show own screensaver), so you can work as usual using only desired monitor.
- These screensavers work as a full-screen application, and you can deactivate it only by pressing the hotkey combination.
Therefore, the use of Actual Multiple Monitors makes work with multiple monitors more convenient.
Let’s look to some cases for use of the Save Idle Screens feature, if you already do not know how to use it:
- Work: for example, when working with clients, one monitor turned face to the client and you need to hide the desktop.
- Games: for example, you are playing a game on one monitor, and don't use the second one - to turn off the monitor, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
- Home: for example, you use a plasma TV as a second monitor - to prevent screen burn-in, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
The simple turn off of additional monitors is not always possible, and excluding monitors from the system is fraught with displacements of icons and windows to the primary monitor. That is why Save Idle Screens is the most appropriate feature for deactivation of additional monitors.
Actual Tools constantly develops own projects and adds new features based on your requests. If you want to add your feature to Actual Multiple Monitors use the Feature Request page.
Learn how to apply advanced Actual Tools features to skinned Windows Media Player window that has no title bar (and, thus, there are no extra Actual Tools buttons).
Wanna new Windows 10 features in Windows 7/8? You can get them without upgrading, just use Actual Window Manager 8.3.
The multi-monitor cloning issue is finally resolved: Actual Multiple Monitors lets you clone a primary display to an arbitrary number of secondary monitors.
Now users can use advanced display management (display orientation, clone this monitor, etc.)in Actual Multiple Monitors.
Learn how to set up an image slideshow from web sources as desktop background on one or several displays.
Actual Window Manager offers you to configure each window as you wish with help of many useful features.
Automatically maximize Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other window upon opening!
Advantages of using Visual Studio 2010 in combination with Actual Multiple Monitors.
New feature in Actual Multiple Monitors transforms Modern/Metro apps to conventional resizable windows on user’s desktop.
Such innovative functions as Make Transparent, Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize to Tray, Roll Up etc. will make your work with Adobe Acrobat Reader much easier and more productive.