Run Multiple Monitor ScreenSaver on Desired Displays Only Automatically or by Pressing the Hotkey
- Multi-Monitor Screen-Saver When Required
- How Can I Use the New Multiple Monitors Screen-Saver?
A new feature called Save Idle Screens has been released in the new version of Actual Multiple Monitors. This feature was developed after numerous requests from users. This feature is unique and has not analogs in any software.
With help of the Save Idle Screens feature, you can set a screen-saver for each monitor separately, and activate it when required by pressing the hotkey combination. Also these screensavers can be started automatically after the preset period. So, how does this feature differ from the general screensaver management of Actual Multiple Monitors?
- The main difference is the possibility to use any monitor while other displays sleep (show own screensaver), so you can work as usual using only desired monitor.
- These screensavers work as a full-screen application, and you can deactivate it only by pressing the hotkey combination.
Therefore, the use of Actual Multiple Monitors makes work with multiple monitors more convenient.
Let’s look to some cases for use of the Save Idle Screens feature, if you already do not know how to use it:
- Work: for example, when working with clients, one monitor turned face to the client and you need to hide the desktop.
- Games: for example, you are playing a game on one monitor, and don't use the second one - to turn off the monitor, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
- Home: for example, you use a plasma TV as a second monitor - to prevent screen burn-in, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
The simple turn off of additional monitors is not always possible, and excluding monitors from the system is fraught with displacements of icons and windows to the primary monitor. That is why Save Idle Screens is the most appropriate feature for deactivation of additional monitors.
Actual Tools constantly develops own projects and adds new features based on your requests. If you want to add your feature to Actual Multiple Monitors use the Feature Request page.
If you often use such folders as My Computer, My Documents, My Network Places etc. and want to open them where you indicate - our Actual Window Manager program is made for you!
Advantages of using the best dual monitor software - Actual Multiple Monitors for lawyers.
Remove the desktop boundaries with Actual Multiple Monitors.
If you usually switch to another application and work with it, while the offline browser is doing its job, it may be very convenient to minimize the program to the system tray or to any place of your screen and save taskbar space.
Learn how to create and manage virtual desktops independently on each monitor in a multiple display environment.
The well-known time-proved approach to window organization is finally available in Actual Tools.
Desktop Divider is the new feature of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors. Here you can find some interesting examples of when this feature can be really useful.
New feature in Actual Multiple Monitors transforms Modern/Metro apps to conventional resizable windows on user’s desktop.
Now users can use advanced display management (display orientation, clone this monitor, etc.)in Actual Multiple Monitors.
How to Setup Dual Monitor.