Run Multiple Monitor ScreenSaver on Desired Displays Only Automatically or by Pressing the Hotkey
- Multi-Monitor Screen-Saver When Required
- How Can I Use the New Multiple Monitors Screen-Saver?
A new feature called Save Idle Screens has been released in the new version of Actual Multiple Monitors. This feature was developed after numerous requests from users. This feature is unique and has not analogs in any software.
With help of the Save Idle Screens feature, you can set a screen-saver for each monitor separately, and activate it when required by pressing the hotkey combination. Also these screensavers can be started automatically after the preset period. So, how does this feature differ from the general screensaver management of Actual Multiple Monitors?
- The main difference is the possibility to use any monitor while other displays sleep (show own screensaver), so you can work as usual using only desired monitor.
- These screensavers work as a full-screen application, and you can deactivate it only by pressing the hotkey combination.
Therefore, the use of Actual Multiple Monitors makes work with multiple monitors more convenient.
Let’s look to some cases for use of the Save Idle Screens feature, if you already do not know how to use it:
- Work: for example, when working with clients, one monitor turned face to the client and you need to hide the desktop.
- Games: for example, you are playing a game on one monitor, and don't use the second one - to turn off the monitor, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
- Home: for example, you use a plasma TV as a second monitor - to prevent screen burn-in, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
The simple turn off of additional monitors is not always possible, and excluding monitors from the system is fraught with displacements of icons and windows to the primary monitor. That is why Save Idle Screens is the most appropriate feature for deactivation of additional monitors.
Actual Tools constantly develops own projects and adds new features based on your requests. If you want to add your feature to Actual Multiple Monitors use the Feature Request page.
New feature in Actual Multiple Monitors transforms Modern/Metro apps to conventional resizable windows on user’s desktop.
Best software to get full control of startup windows.
Actual Window Manager will help you overcome the complications associated with the Intranet kiosk access.
New features for improving Windows 8 Metro Start Menu already in Actual Multiple Monitors.
If you lack of the desktop space, but you have not the opportunity to use more than dual monitors, use Virtual Desktops tools provided by Actual Window Manager.
This article describes how you can stay on top any system dialogs such as 'Add/Remove Programs', 'System Properties', 'Time/Date Properties' and doesn't allow other windows to hide it partially or completely.
How to set the slideshow from Internet sources as the dual monitor desktop background in Windows 8? Read the following article.
As you know, Mozilla Firefox is a very convenient Web-browser. Though, like any other creation of the humanity it is not perfect. The most obvious answer is to find a program which will make your browser convenient and your work comfortable and simple.
Do you like to use Windows Media Player for listening to music and watching video? Great! Actual Title Buttons offers helpful new ways to make your use of Windows Media Player easier and more fun!
Wanna new Windows 10 features in Windows 7/8? You can get them without upgrading, just use Actual Window Manager 8.3.