Run Multiple Monitor ScreenSaver on Desired Displays Only Automatically or by Pressing the Hotkey
- Multi-Monitor Screen-Saver When Required
- How Can I Use the New Multiple Monitors Screen-Saver?
A new feature called Save Idle Screens has been released in the new version of Actual Multiple Monitors. This feature was developed after numerous requests from users. This feature is unique and has not analogs in any software.
With help of the Save Idle Screens feature, you can set a screen-saver for each monitor separately, and activate it when required by pressing the hotkey combination. Also these screensavers can be started automatically after the preset period. So, how does this feature differ from the general screensaver management of Actual Multiple Monitors?
- The main difference is the possibility to use any monitor while other displays sleep (show own screensaver), so you can work as usual using only desired monitor.
- These screensavers work as a full-screen application, and you can deactivate it only by pressing the hotkey combination.
Therefore, the use of Actual Multiple Monitors makes work with multiple monitors more convenient.
Let’s look to some cases for use of the Save Idle Screens feature, if you already do not know how to use it:
- Work: for example, when working with clients, one monitor turned face to the client and you need to hide the desktop.
- Games: for example, you are playing a game on one monitor, and don't use the second one - to turn off the monitor, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
- Home: for example, you use a plasma TV as a second monitor - to prevent screen burn-in, use the Save Idle Screens feature.
The simple turn off of additional monitors is not always possible, and excluding monitors from the system is fraught with displacements of icons and windows to the primary monitor. That is why Save Idle Screens is the most appropriate feature for deactivation of additional monitors.
Actual Tools constantly develops own projects and adds new features based on your requests. If you want to add your feature to Actual Multiple Monitors use the Feature Request page.
How to prevent the unwanted minimization of the full-screen game? How to lock mouse in the game window? If you want to play Diablo 3 on multiple monitors, read this little article.
Now, you can apply most Actual Window Manager features to any MDI windows.
Sometimes we need to solve not ordinary tasks when working on computers. So, what shall we do? The most obvious answer is to find a program which will make your Mozilla Thunderbird suitable for any task.
Actual Window Manager will make your work with Internet Explorer and other applications extremely simple and convenient.
Dual Monitors: Dual-Monitor Taskbar, Dual-Monitor Task Switcher and Other Multi-Monitor Enhancements
Actual Multiple Monitors will help you fix the drawbacks in Windows GUI when working with a dual-monitor system.
New features for improving Windows 8 Metro Start Menu already in Actual Multiple Monitors.
This article describes how you can stay on top any system dialogs such as 'Add/Remove Programs', 'System Properties', 'Time/Date Properties' and doesn't allow other windows to hide it partially or completely.
Learn how to set up an image slideshow from web sources as desktop background on one or several displays.
Actual Window Manager offers you to configure each window as you wish with help of many useful features.
Learn how to create a desktop profile for multiple monitor desktop for quick switching between settings.