Actual Window Manager 6.3 - Great tool for Windows 7 users
- Actual Window Manager
- Actual Multiple Monitors
- Actual Window Minimizer
- Actual Title Buttons + Actual Window Menu
- Actual Windows Guard
- Actual Virtual Desktops
Windows 7 – the most popular operating system. Millions of users in the world use it every day at home or office. Functionality of Windows 7 greatly exceeds latest versions, but for most users it's still not enough. First of all, the problem of support multiple monitors hasn’t been solving. Tasks' grouping relieves the taskbar, but does not fully-solves the problem of littering it when users work with large amount of windows. The interface becomes more beautiful, but this is not enough to users and they have resorting to using third-party software. So we represent your attention the Actual Window Manager.
It is the Best multiple monitor software (comparison of multiple monitor software). It contains many features, which help multiple monitor’ users to manage their multiple monitors system. General features:
- Unique taskbar for all connecting monitors. It fully supports all features of primary Windows 7’ taskbar and includes self ‘Start’ button (unique), System Tray (unique), Toolbars (unique), ‘Show Desktop’ button (unique),clock and tasks only for a current desktop.
- Task-Switcher on all displays (unique)
- Wallpaper Background management (including wallpaper’ slideshow) and Screensaver management.
- Advanced multi-monitor management. Contain two additional buttons in title bar of any windows (move to monitor, maximize to desktop).
- New BETA 2 contain also following features: Mirroring (possibility to mirrors any part of desktop to another monitor), Custom hotkeys (possibility to change hotkeys for all standard actions) and other interesting features.
It is the product, which allows minimize to tray absolutely any window. It's helps get rid of heaps of windows in the taskbar, making easier work with a large amount of applications. General features:
- Minimize absolutely any window to the system tray with special button ‘minimize to tray’ in a title bar of all windows. (it allows clean the taskbar).
- Minimize absolutely any window to the Actual Window Minimizer’ menu (it allows clean the system tray).
- Transparency. It's allows you make ane window transparent (0 – 100%).
- Ghost allows make any windows nonreactive to the mouse pointer.
- Roll Up any windows to title bar.
- Always-on-top allows make any window always visible over all other windows.
- Resizing. Any window can be resize to most appropriate size (to pre-changed resolution) .
- Copy \ Paste.
- Minimize \ maximize windows on startup
- Align windows to one of nine position on desktop
- Blocking non relevant pop-up windows
- Make any window always-on-top
- Set a priority for any applications
- Prevent occasional closing of windows
- Pre-setting coordinates for any applications when it startup
The first product adds additional buttons to the title bar of all windows and the second product duplicates it to the context menu. General features:
2.4. Actual Windows Guard
To keep your workspace in optimal condition Actual Window Manager includes Actual Window Guard. It allows you to organize windows and pre-set the coordinates where windows will start. General features:
This package allows you create any number of virtual desktops. It’s very useful to get rid of large amount of windows just moving it to second (third, etc) virtual monitor.
Buying Actual Window Manager means that you buy all Actual Tools products. Using the Actual Window Manager very simplify your workflow. Much different features are guarantees that every user will find this program very usefull.
Standard Windows system menu is rather convenient and easy to get to (right mouse button click on window title bar), but sometimes it is not enough.
Use Actual Window Minimizer to save the taskbar and system tray clean when working with a large amount of windows.
Step by step guide to installing a slideshow mode on dual monitor.
Microsoft Outlook is the most famous e-mail client all over the world and millions of people use it every day at home and in their offices. But despite of these facts we can improve our Microsoft Outlook!
Desktop Mirroring - additional feature for dual monitors in Windows 8. Mirror any window, application, monitor, or area in the special window on any display.
In this article you'll learn one of the most popular configuration for dual monitors.
Eudora is one of the well known and oldest e-mail clients. You can minimize Eudora into system tray or force it to stay on top of other windows with a single mouse click with Actual Title Buttons.
Desktop Divider is the new feature of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors. Here you can find some interesting examples of when this feature can be really useful.
Multiple monitor support in Windows 8.1 contains only several new features, including a limited multi-monitor taskbar. This is not enough to make work with several displays convenient. That is why Actual Multiple Monitors provides a large set of different tools improving multiple-monitors environment. This is a best alternative to the native Windows 8.1 multiple monitor support.
Actual Window Manager Helps Online Traders Work Effectively