Minimize Windows When They Start
Automatically Minimize Any Window Upon Its Opening!
- Do you run some of your programs and manually minimize them right after startup?
- Does it happen every day?
- Does it annoy you?
Actual Tools is willing to present its Actual Window Manager utility to eliminate this annoyance for you!
Actual Window Manager lets you automatically minimize on opening any window that you specify. This utility automatically minimize Outlook Express or any other window at startup for your convenience.
Actual Window Manager can help you in other ways, too:
- Automatically maximize certain programs upon startup.
- Close unwanted windows automatically if you don't want to see them.
- Bring a selected program window to the top of the desktop and keep it here.
- Prevent accidental window closure.
- Minimize windows to tray or to any edge of your screen.
- and much more...
See the following links that will be your guides in getting acquainted with Actual Window Manager:
- Download the fully-functional 60-days trial version of Actual Window Manager right now. It is completely free!
- Window Manager Home – the official page where you can download or order the risk-free version and read what users say about Actual Window Manager.
- Actual Window Manager Help section – the full list of features available in Actual Window Manager.
- Here you can find the information on how to create specific settings for any window.
Check out our articles. You can find other ways for using the features presented by Actual Window Manager which are sure to make your work easier!
Actual Window Manager 6.3 - the best tool to improving functionality of your Windows OS.
Actual Window Manager can be used to solve many problems and is really multifunctional, but in this article we will enlighten one very interesting and convenient feature
Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, MSDN, Windows Media Player, Windows Explorer and Windows Messenger conversation programs won't help you restore the necessary material. What to do? - You ask. We answer - use our Actual Window Guard program.
Learn about how to change Logon Screen Background Images on all your monitors.
If you want to set up different screen saver to each monitor, or one screen saver over entire desktop of your multiple monitor system, just read this little manual.
Now users can use advanced display management (display orientation, clone this monitor, etc.)in Actual Multiple Monitors.
Learn how to create a desktop profile for multiple monitor desktop for quick switching between settings.
Actual Window Manager Helps Online Traders Work Effectively
Use Actual Window Minimizer to save the taskbar and system tray clean when working with a large amount of windows.
Microsoft Outlook is the most famous e-mail client all over the world and millions of people use it every day at home and in their offices. But despite of these facts we can improve our Microsoft Outlook!