Multiple Monitors: Wrap the Mouse around the Desktop
There are situations when you need to move the mouse pointer from the right edge of the monitor to the left edge (after closing a maximized application, for example). It may be very annoying, especially if you are obliged doing it hundreds of times every day (a wide-screen monitor makes it even worse).
The situation is more aggravating when you work with multiple monitors. You need moving the mouse pointer through several monitors (probably, wide-screen too), not one. Actual Multiple Monitors provides a robust and convenient solution for this problem – Wrap the Desktop feature.
This feature allows ignoring boundaries of all monitors. So, if the mouse pointer exceeds any boundary, it will appear on the opposite side of the desktop instantly.
To enable Mouse Wrapping, you need to open the Actual Multiple Monitors Settings dialog and find the tab, called Mouse.
Find and check the option ‘Wrap the desktop’, among all others multi-monitor mouse settings. Also, you can sel ect the wrapping mode:
- Horizontally - removes the vertical boundaries. When the mouse pointer crosses the left boundary, it appears at the right boundary of the monitor, and vice versa.
- Vertically - removes the horizontal boundaries. When the mouse pointer crosses the top boundary, it appears at the bottom boundary of the monitor, and vice versa.
- Entirely - removes all desktops boundaries. This option combines the behavior of two previous options.
Since this moment, the mouse pointer will pass through the boundaries of your desktop.
In addition to Wrap the Desktop, Actual Multiple Monitors offers many other mouse options for multiple monitors:
- Tight monitor boundaries. The mouse pointer will be stopped on the border of monitors for preset time before going to the next monitor. This feature protects the mouse pointer from accidental moving to the next monitor. It solves the problem with intuitive click on the Close button of a maximized window, for example.
- Lock mouse in monitor. Mouse pointer will not be able to leave borders of the current monitor. This feature will be useful when working with full screen applications, because losing focus for a full screen application often leads to an automatic minimization of this application.
- Scroll inactive windows. You can scroll any inactive window with the mouse wheel while keeping your current application active. This feature will be useful for typing information in some program fr om a document that does not allow simple text copying (like images, scans, etc.).
- And much more…
Get the fully featured Windows 7 Taskbar on a second monitor with Actual Multiple Monitors.
The Stay Always-on-Top feature brings the window to the top of the desktop and doesn't allow other windows to hide it.
As you know, Mozilla Firefox is a very convenient Web-browser. Though, like any other creation of the humanity it is not perfect. The most obvious answer is to find a program which will make your browser convenient and your work comfortable and simple.
To help you manage dual monitors in Windows 8, Actual Window Manager provides additional title buttons.
Desktop Mirroring - additional feature for dual monitors in Windows 8. Mirror any window, application, monitor, or area in the special window on any display.
Advantages of using the best dual monitor software - Actual Multiple Monitors for lawyers.
Move a window to the desired position of multiple monitors in one click by the improved Move to Monitor selector.
Desktop Divider is the new feature of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors. Here you can find some interesting examples of when this feature can be really useful.
Adjust finely the priority of your programs with Actual Tools software.
The new version of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors provides long-awaited features - Windows 10 support, Quick Setup Wizard, Compact View for Additional Title Buttons, etc.