Multiple Monitors: Wrap the Mouse around the Desktop
There are situations when you need to move the mouse pointer from the right edge of the monitor to the left edge (after closing a maximized application, for example). It may be very annoying, especially if you are obliged doing it hundreds of times every day (a wide-screen monitor makes it even worse).
The situation is more aggravating when you work with multiple monitors. You need moving the mouse pointer through several monitors (probably, wide-screen too), not one. Actual Multiple Monitors provides a robust and convenient solution for this problem – Wrap the Desktop feature.
This feature allows ignoring boundaries of all monitors. So, if the mouse pointer exceeds any boundary, it will appear on the opposite side of the desktop instantly.
To enable Mouse Wrapping, you need to open the Actual Multiple Monitors Settings dialog and find the tab, called Mouse.
Find and check the option ‘Wrap the desktop’, among all others multi-monitor mouse settings. Also, you can sel ect the wrapping mode:
- Horizontally - removes the vertical boundaries. When the mouse pointer crosses the left boundary, it appears at the right boundary of the monitor, and vice versa.
- Vertically - removes the horizontal boundaries. When the mouse pointer crosses the top boundary, it appears at the bottom boundary of the monitor, and vice versa.
- Entirely - removes all desktops boundaries. This option combines the behavior of two previous options.
Since this moment, the mouse pointer will pass through the boundaries of your desktop.
In addition to Wrap the Desktop, Actual Multiple Monitors offers many other mouse options for multiple monitors:
- Tight monitor boundaries. The mouse pointer will be stopped on the border of monitors for preset time before going to the next monitor. This feature protects the mouse pointer from accidental moving to the next monitor. It solves the problem with intuitive click on the Close button of a maximized window, for example.
- Lock mouse in monitor. Mouse pointer will not be able to leave borders of the current monitor. This feature will be useful when working with full screen applications, because losing focus for a full screen application often leads to an automatic minimization of this application.
- Scroll inactive windows. You can scroll any inactive window with the mouse wheel while keeping your current application active. This feature will be useful for typing information in some program fr om a document that does not allow simple text copying (like images, scans, etc.).
- And much more…
Learn how to split the desktop (either single- or multi-monitor) into multiple non-intersecting areas for better windows allocation.
Step by step guide to installing a slideshow mode on dual monitor.
If you work with 8-10 applications, you are most likely to feel tired after an hour or two... This program is a complete solution for those who multitask in multiple applications simultaneously.
Remove the desktop boundaries with Actual Multiple Monitors.
Multiple monitor support in Windows 8.1 contains only several new features, including a limited multi-monitor taskbar. This is not enough to make work with several displays convenient. That is why Actual Multiple Monitors provides a large set of different tools improving multiple-monitors environment. This is a best alternative to the native Windows 8.1 multiple monitor support.
Learn how to apply advanced Actual Tools features to skinned Windows Media Player window that has no title bar (and, thus, there are no extra Actual Tools buttons).
There are unlimited ways to use Actual Tools programs for tweaking your Windows Operating System.
Do you still turn off unused monitors manually? Use the new feature of Actual Multiple Monitors to run screensavers on unused displays automatically or by the hotkey combination.
Know more about new feature of the best multiple monitor software Actual Multiple Monitors 3.1 - Desktop Mirroring.
Make the Work with Multiple Displays More Comfortable and Efficient with the Actual Multiple Monitors Software
Play games or watch fullscreen video on one display and do anything else on other display at the same time with the Actual Multiple Monitors software.