Maximize Windows When They Start
Automatically Maximize Internet Explorer, Outlook Express Or Any Other Window Upon Opening!
The most convenient way to work with Internet Explorer, Netscape or any other web browser, Outlook Express, Eudora or any other e-mail client is when they are maximized. Users prefer to have these programs start up fully maximized and ready to go. Unfortunately, when these programs start up, the open window may range from postage-stamp size to nearly filling the screen. Of course, clicking the standard Windows Maximize button widens that particular window, but the next time you open it, the same annoyance repeats.
Actual Tools produced its Actual Window Manager utility to eliminate this annoyance for you.
Actual Window Manager automatically maximizes on opening any window that you specify. This utility automatically maximizes just opened Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other window for your convenience.
Actual Window Manager can help you in other ways, too:
- Automatically minimize certain programs upon startup.
- Close unwanted windows automatically if you don't want to see them.
- Bring a selected program window to the top of the desktop and keep it here.
- Prevent accidental window closure.
- and much more...
See the following links that will be your guides in getting acquainted with Actual Window Manager:
- Download the fully-functional 60-days trial version of Actual Window Manager right now. It is completely free!
- Window Manager Home – the official page where you can download or order the risk-free version and read what users say about Actual Window Manager.
- Actual Window Manager Help section – the full list of features available in Actual Window Manager.
- Here you can find the information on how to create specific settings for any window.
Check out our articles. You can find other ways for using the features presented by Actual Window Manager which are sure to make your work easier!