Maximize Windows When They Start
Automatically Maximize Internet Explorer, Outlook Express Or Any Other Window Upon Opening!
The most convenient way to work with Internet Explorer, Netscape or any other web browser, Outlook Express, Eudora or any other e-mail client is when they are maximized. Users prefer to have these programs start up fully maximized and ready to go. Unfortunately, when these programs start up, the open window may range from postage-stamp size to nearly filling the screen. Of course, clicking the standard Windows Maximize button widens that particular window, but the next time you open it, the same annoyance repeats.
Actual Tools produced its Actual Window Manager utility to eliminate this annoyance for you.
Actual Window Manager automatically maximizes on opening any window that you specify. This utility automatically maximizes just opened Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other window for your convenience.
Actual Window Manager can help you in other ways, too:
- Automatically minimize certain programs upon startup.
- Close unwanted windows automatically if you don't want to see them.
- Bring a selected program window to the top of the desktop and keep it here.
- Prevent accidental window closure.
- and much more...
See the following links that will be your guides in getting acquainted with Actual Window Manager:
- Download the fully-functional 60-days trial version of Actual Window Manager right now. It is completely free!
- Window Manager Home – the official page where you can download or order the risk-free version and read what users say about Actual Window Manager.
- Actual Window Manager Help section – the full list of features available in Actual Window Manager.
- Here you can find the information on how to create specific settings for any window.
Check out our articles. You can find other ways for using the features presented by Actual Window Manager which are sure to make your work easier!
Learn how to switch default audio device in one click by using Actual Window Manager or Actual Multiple Monitors.
The new version of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors provides long-awaited features - Windows 10 support, Quick Setup Wizard, Compact View for Additional Title Buttons, etc.
The well-known time-proved approach to window organization is finally available in Actual Tools.
Desktop Divider is the new feature of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors. Here you can find some interesting examples of when this feature can be really useful.
Standard Windows system menu is rather convenient and easy to get to (right mouse button click on window title bar), but sometimes it is not enough.
Lear about how to put a fully functional Recycle Bin on your taskbar
There is a feature, which allows you to split the dual monitor desktop of Windows 8 to several non-intersecting areas for placing windows. This feature called "Desktop Divider".
Know more about new feature of the best multiple monitor software Actual Multiple Monitors 3.1 - Desktop Mirroring.
Such innovative functions as Make Transparent, Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize to Tray, Roll Up etc. will make your work with Adobe Acrobat Reader much easier and more productive.
Wanna new Windows 10 features in Windows 7/8? You can get them without upgrading, just use Actual Window Manager 8.3.