New Selector for the Move to Monitor Title Button
The release of Actual Multiple Monitors 8 includes many features requested by users. An improved selector for the “Move to Monitor” title button was also included in this release. Let us look at the improvements in detail.
As you may remember, the old “Move to Monitor” title button allowed you to move a window to the next monitor. Moreover, this button works in two modes:
- A click of the left mouse button moves a window to the next monitor.
- A click of the right mouse button opens the selector, which allows you to select the monitor to move.
The improvements only affect the second work mode. Now, the right-click to the “Move to Monitor” title button opens the improved selector. This selector allows you to manage the moving window with several additional features:
- You can move the window just click to one (of nine) pre-set positions for a window before it is moved to the desired monitor. These positions are marked by green squares.
- You can move the window by dragging a preview of the window in the selector window. Thus, hold the left mouse button on the window preview and drag it to desired position on desired monitor. In this case, you will see the window preview also on the appropriate display. Snap and Aero Snap are also work in this preview window.
- You can move the window just click to the desired monitor. In this case, the window will be moved to the selected monitor into the same position.
Use of this selector allows you to forget about the manual dragging of the window to desired position or to desired monitor. Thus, the button is now more functional and convenient. We hope these features will help you in your work with multiple monitors.
Do not forget that any of your requests may be included in the next version of Actual Multiple Monitors. To propose a feature, use the Feature Request page.
If you often use such folders as My Computer, My Documents, My Network Places etc. and want to open them where you indicate - our Actual Window Manager program is made for you!
Now, you can apply most Actual Window Manager features to any MDI windows.
There is a feature, which allows you to split the dual monitor desktop of Windows 8 to several non-intersecting areas for placing windows. This feature called "Desktop Divider".
Multiple monitor support in Windows 8.1 contains only several new features, including a limited multi-monitor taskbar. This is not enough to make work with several displays convenient. That is why Actual Multiple Monitors provides a large set of different tools improving multiple-monitors environment. This is a best alternative to the native Windows 8.1 multiple monitor support.
Learn how to apply advanced Actual Tools features to skinned Windows Media Player window that has no title bar (and, thus, there are no extra Actual Tools buttons).
Move a window to the desired position of multiple monitors in one click by the improved Move to Monitor selector.
Actual Window Manager Helps Online Traders Work Effectively
If you want to set up different screen saver to each monitor, or one screen saver over entire desktop of your multiple monitor system, just read this little manual.
Microsoft Outlook is the most famous e-mail client all over the world and millions of people use it every day at home and in their offices. But despite of these facts we can improve our Microsoft Outlook!
Split your desktop into well-defined areas to keep your windows in a strict order.