Actual Title Buttons
Take Unlimited Control over Your Windows with New Nifty Buttons!
Windows concept is quite usable when it comes to minimizing, maximizing and restoring a window. However, there are still possibilities to unleash. Actual Title Buttons is the unique window management tool which offers extended window manipulation capabilities by adding new buttons to a window caption.
By clicking these buttons as you are used to do with the standard ones, you can take advantage of hidden Windows® features, such as:
- making any window semi-transparent
- rolling windows up
- minimizing any window to Windows® notification area (also known as system tray)
- making any window always-on-top
- quickly resizing any window to most appropriate size
- quickly placing any window to most appropriate position
- changing window's program priority on-the-fly
- "ghost" any window (it will pass through mouse clicks)
- easily move any window between monitors in a multi-monitor system
- quickly copy to clipboard window contents
- quickly paste clipboard contents to any window
These new buttons look native in all standard XP and Vista visual themes and as easy to use as general Minimize/Maximize/Close ones. You can define which buttons should be actually added as to all windows as specify an individual set of buttons for any particular window.
With the help of Actual Title Buttons you can apply the above features to almost any program:
- e-mail clients: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, etc.;
- instant messengers: ICQ, Windows/MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.;
- media players: Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.;
- office tools: Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.;
- graphics suites: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.;
- development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, CodeGear Developer Studio, etc.;
- offline browsers or FTP clients;
- and many other kinds of programs
Try Actual Title Buttons - they are surprisingly easy-to-use and very handy!
|""Now that I have tried Actual Title Buttons, I know it is a utility I cannot live without. There are more uses than what this article could possibly cover. Do yourself a favor; help yourself make better use of your time with Actual Title Buttons.""|
|""Actual Title Buttons is a must-have for any power computer user. It allows users to keep their taskbar uncluttered and programs they use during the day "one click away" from instant access once they are minimized to the system tray. The "stay on top" feature allows special notes or programs (like the Calculator) to be always ready for use. An ideal complement to MS Excel. It's amazing Microsoft doesn't make the features available in Actual Title Buttons standard Windows® functions.""|
|David C. Kjeldsen|
Viking Athletics, Ltd.
|""I love your Actual Title Buttons product. The Always-on-Top and Minimize-to-Tray buttons were EXACTLY what I was looking for!""|
|""Have been using Actual Title Buttons for a few days now. A real neat little program that adds convenience and is just a joy to use. Microsoft should incorporate it in Windows®!""|
Saugerties, New York.
|""I try to develop all my windows so that the windows look good at different resolutions... Now, instead of manually resize my windows, your program makes it a one-click affair - very nice!""|