Actual Title Buttons
Take Unlimited Control over Your Windows with New Nifty Buttons!
Windows concept is quite usable when it comes to minimizing, maximizing and restoring a window. However, there are still possibilities to unleash. Actual Title Buttons is the unique window management tool which offers extended window manipulation capabilities by adding new buttons to a window caption.
By clicking these buttons as you are used to do with the standard ones, you can take advantage of hidden Windows® features, such as:
- making any window semi-transparent
- rolling windows up
- minimizing any window to Windows® notification area (also known as system tray)
- making any window always-on-top
- quickly resizing any window to most appropriate size
- quickly placing any window to most appropriate position
- changing window's program priority on-the-fly
- "ghost" any window (it will pass through mouse clicks)
- easily move any window between monitors in a multi-monitor system
- quickly copy to clipboard window contents
- quickly paste clipboard contents to any window
These new buttons look native in all standard XP and Vista visual themes and as easy to use as general Minimize/Maximize/Close ones. You can define which buttons should be actually added as to all windows as specify an individual set of buttons for any particular window.
With the help of Actual Title Buttons you can apply the above features to almost any program:
- e-mail clients: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, etc.;
- instant messengers: ICQ, Windows/MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.;
- media players: Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.;
- office tools: Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.;
- graphics suites: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.;
- development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, CodeGear Developer Studio, etc.;
- offline browsers or FTP clients;
- and many other kinds of programs
Try Actual Title Buttons - they are surprisingly easy-to-use and very handy!
|""Great software, period. Have been using PCs circa DOS 1.1, Windows 1.04, and most of that era's apps and utilities. Actual Title Buttons is most definitely one of the best add-ins I've seen in that it actually improves the interface.|
The Stay-on-Top feature is the one I was after since I do a great deal of copying and pasting between apps. Often I use Notepad to strip text formatting from Word or from info copied from Internet Explorer. Pinning allows for much faster pasting by eliminating the need to go back to the taskbar, tiling windows, or using ALT-TAB. Rollup is also very handy. Make Transparent simply shocks people - so I go into my "That's one of those $200 per hour" responses.
Keep up the good work.""
|James R. Briggs,|
|""Actual Title Buttons is a robust productivity utility supported by extraordinarily caring and efficient support personnel at a reasonable price.""|
|Jason M. Purcell,|
Hawkins Research, Inc.
|""My desktop is now neat and organized. The Minimize-to-Tray feature is undeniably the greatest thing since sliced bread.""|
|""I can keep available certain data in a 'table' (Excel spreadsheet) which floats on-top all the time, so I can refer to it while working in other apps.""|
|""I installed Actual Title Buttons years ago on a trial basis to hopefully help me with my tournaments. I'm a host and usually have about ten different windows open all over the place. Keeping up with them is a real hassle. But another told me of these so gave them a try. And am I ever glad I did. Since then I can't stand to be without them. I can have windows up in several modes with these buttons that help me a lot. My stress has dropped greatly using these tools.
If you haven't tried them yet I really suggest you do. If you work at home it is especially helpful. Let your stress level drop and enjoy your computer for a change. You will never regret it. I sure haven't.""
|Margaret Sager, OR|