Actual Title Buttons
Take Unlimited Control over Your Windows with New Nifty Buttons!
Windows concept is quite usable when it comes to minimizing, maximizing and restoring a window. However, there are still possibilities to unleash. Actual Title Buttons is the unique window management tool which offers extended window manipulation capabilities by adding new buttons to a window caption.
By clicking these buttons as you are used to do with the standard ones, you can take advantage of hidden Windows® features, such as:
- making any window semi-transparent
- rolling windows up
- minimizing any window to Windows® notification area (also known as system tray)
- making any window always-on-top
- quickly resizing any window to most appropriate size
- quickly placing any window to most appropriate position
- changing window's program priority on-the-fly
- "ghost" any window (it will pass through mouse clicks)
- easily move any window between monitors in a multi-monitor system
- quickly copy to clipboard window contents
- quickly paste clipboard contents to any window
These new buttons look native in all standard XP and Vista visual themes and as easy to use as general Minimize/Maximize/Close ones. You can define which buttons should be actually added as to all windows as specify an individual set of buttons for any particular window.
With the help of Actual Title Buttons you can apply the above features to almost any program:
- e-mail clients: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, etc.;
- instant messengers: ICQ, Windows/MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.;
- media players: Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.;
- office tools: Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.;
- graphics suites: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.;
- development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, CodeGear Developer Studio, etc.;
- offline browsers or FTP clients;
- and many other kinds of programs
Try Actual Title Buttons - they are surprisingly easy-to-use and very handy!
|""Actual Title Buttons is great software. I've seen software for minimize and stay on top. But this replace both and that way you don't need too many software running at the same time which slows your system. It does work really good on Windows XP. I love it. Great job!""|
|Sam from L.A.|
|""Here at Pepsi Headquarters I work in 7 programs at one time all through the day. The days of minimizing windows to the task bar and flipping from program window to program window are OVER thanks to your wonderful program!!! My day will flow much easier now that I have this.""|
Pepsi - One Pepsi Way, Somers, NY 10589.
|""...this is well deserved and you should be very proud... your product is exceedingly well-written, has a VERY simple appearance yet is highly functional, and is a terrific help to computer user with straightforward needs.""|
|""Great software, period. Have been using PCs circa DOS 1.1, Windows 1.04, and most of that era's apps and utilities. Actual Title Buttons is most definitely one of the best add-ins I've seen in that it actually improves the interface.|
The Stay-on-Top feature is the one I was after since I do a great deal of copying and pasting between apps. Often I use Notepad to strip text formatting from Word or from info copied from Internet Explorer. Pinning allows for much faster pasting by eliminating the need to go back to the taskbar, tiling windows, or using ALT-TAB. Rollup is also very handy. Make Transparent simply shocks people - so I go into my "That's one of those $200 per hour" responses.
Keep up the good work.""
|James R. Briggs,|
|""Have been using Actual Title Buttons for a few days now. A real neat little program that adds convenience and is just a joy to use. Microsoft should incorporate it in Windows®!""|
Saugerties, New York.