Actual Title Buttons
Take Unlimited Control over Your Windows with New Nifty Buttons!
Windows concept is quite usable when it comes to minimizing, maximizing and restoring a window. However, there are still possibilities to unleash. Actual Title Buttons is the unique window management tool which offers extended window manipulation capabilities by adding new buttons to a window caption.
By clicking these buttons as you are used to do with the standard ones, you can take advantage of hidden Windows® features, such as:
- making any window semi-transparent
- rolling windows up
- minimizing any window to Windows® notification area (also known as system tray)
- making any window always-on-top
- quickly resizing any window to most appropriate size
- quickly placing any window to most appropriate position
- changing window's program priority on-the-fly
- "ghost" any window (it will pass through mouse clicks)
- easily move any window between monitors in a multi-monitor system
- quickly copy to clipboard window contents
- quickly paste clipboard contents to any window
These new buttons look native in all standard XP and Vista visual themes and as easy to use as general Minimize/Maximize/Close ones. You can define which buttons should be actually added as to all windows as specify an individual set of buttons for any particular window.
With the help of Actual Title Buttons you can apply the above features to almost any program:
- e-mail clients: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, etc.;
- instant messengers: ICQ, Windows/MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.;
- media players: Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.;
- office tools: Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.;
- graphics suites: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.;
- development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, CodeGear Developer Studio, etc.;
- offline browsers or FTP clients;
- and many other kinds of programs
Try Actual Title Buttons - they are surprisingly easy-to-use and very handy!
|""I can keep available certain data in a 'table' (Excel spreadsheet) which floats on-top all the time, so I can refer to it while working in other apps.""|
|""When I'm not reading mail but only waiting for Eudora to check for new mail, I wanted to get Eudora out of the way and minimize it to the system tray. I also wanted Anytime Deluxe to do the same. After a quick search I found Actual Title Buttons and gave it a try. I love it! It's easy to use and works great! Didn't take me long to decide to buy it. The other little features that comes with it like Rollup, Stay-on-Top and Make Transparent buttons is a nice little bonus. If anyone wants to reclaim their taskbar, they should give this little program a try!""|
|""I rigged up my webcam to point at my door, and then use your software to keep that display on top in the bottom right corner of my screen. I love it and I use it every day.""|
|""Being a coder myself, this program is awesome. I constantly have multiple windows behind each other, so the Stay-on-Top button is great. I can have everything debugging in the back without loosing focus of the program itself. The Change Transparency button is also great. I can see all the debug info even with everything on top. Lets not forget Outlook Express conveniently in the system tray!""|
|""Actual Title Buttons really is a great program, much better than the other sharewares I've tried that have (some of) Title Buttons' features.""|