Actual Title Buttons
Take Unlimited Control over Your Windows with New Nifty Buttons!
Windows concept is quite usable when it comes to minimizing, maximizing and restoring a window. However, there are still possibilities to unleash. Actual Title Buttons is the unique window management tool which offers extended window manipulation capabilities by adding new buttons to a window caption.
By clicking these buttons as you are used to do with the standard ones, you can take advantage of hidden Windows® features, such as:
- making any window semi-transparent
- rolling windows up
- minimizing any window to Windows® notification area (also known as system tray)
- making any window always-on-top
- quickly resizing any window to most appropriate size
- quickly placing any window to most appropriate position
- changing window's program priority on-the-fly
- "ghost" any window (it will pass through mouse clicks)
- easily move any window between monitors in a multi-monitor system
- quickly copy to clipboard window contents
- quickly paste clipboard contents to any window
These new buttons look native in all standard XP and Vista visual themes and as easy to use as general Minimize/Maximize/Close ones. You can define which buttons should be actually added as to all windows as specify an individual set of buttons for any particular window.
With the help of Actual Title Buttons you can apply the above features to almost any program:
- e-mail clients: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, etc.;
- instant messengers: ICQ, Windows/MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.;
- media players: Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.;
- office tools: Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.;
- graphics suites: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.;
- development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, CodeGear Developer Studio, etc.;
- offline browsers or FTP clients;
- and many other kinds of programs
Try Actual Title Buttons - they are surprisingly easy-to-use and very handy!
|""Actual Title Buttons is one of those gems of a program that every Windows® user should have. Its interface is easy to use, and it integrates perfectly with all Windows® applications. I've seriously searched for years for a program like this. Support is top notch, and the developers were there to answer every little question I had. This is one great application! Thanks Actual Tools!""|
Long Island, New York.
|""I rigged up my webcam to point at my door, and then use your software to keep that display on top in the bottom right corner of my screen. I love it and I use it every day.""|
|""When using applications such as Photoshop, Premiere, Cubase Audio Production or Dreamweaver Web Design you often have a few control panels, plug-ins, plus certain other complimentary apps open, I find it indispensable to be able to Rollup + Always-on-Top them. I can arrange them in a stack on my workspace and Unroll them as I need them. If a setting is right at hand, near where you are working, it definitely helps productivity and workflow.""|
|""I installed Actual Title Buttons years ago on a trial basis to hopefully help me with my tournaments. I'm a host and usually have about ten different windows open all over the place. Keeping up with them is a real hassle. But another told me of these so gave them a try. And am I ever glad I did. Since then I can't stand to be without them. I can have windows up in several modes with these buttons that help me a lot. My stress has dropped greatly using these tools.
If you haven't tried them yet I really suggest you do. If you work at home it is especially helpful. Let your stress level drop and enjoy your computer for a change. You will never regret it. I sure haven't.""
|Margaret Sager, OR|
|""Actual Title Buttons really is a great program, much better than the other sharewares I've tried that have (some of) Title Buttons' features.""|