Actual Title Buttons
Take Unlimited Control over Your Windows with New Nifty Buttons!
Windows concept is quite usable when it comes to minimizing, maximizing and restoring a window. However, there are still possibilities to unleash. Actual Title Buttons is the unique window management tool which offers extended window manipulation capabilities by adding new buttons to a window caption.
By clicking these buttons as you are used to do with the standard ones, you can take advantage of hidden Windows® features, such as:
- making any window semi-transparent
- rolling windows up
- minimizing any window to Windows® notification area (also known as system tray)
- making any window always-on-top
- quickly resizing any window to most appropriate size
- quickly placing any window to most appropriate position
- changing window's program priority on-the-fly
- "ghost" any window (it will pass through mouse clicks)
- easily move any window between monitors in a multi-monitor system
- quickly copy to clipboard window contents
- quickly paste clipboard contents to any window
These new buttons look native in all standard XP and Vista visual themes and as easy to use as general Minimize/Maximize/Close ones. You can define which buttons should be actually added as to all windows as specify an individual set of buttons for any particular window.
With the help of Actual Title Buttons you can apply the above features to almost any program:
- e-mail clients: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, etc.;
- instant messengers: ICQ, Windows/MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.;
- media players: Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.;
- office tools: Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.;
- graphics suites: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.;
- development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, CodeGear Developer Studio, etc.;
- offline browsers or FTP clients;
- and many other kinds of programs
Try Actual Title Buttons - they are surprisingly easy-to-use and very handy!
|"Actual Title Buttons Review at "by Ron Miller" Blog
"This utility extends the control you have over windows in ways that are incredibly useful. You can try it free for 60 days, but at only $19.95, it's well worth buying.""
Freelance Technology Writer
|""Now with the Always-on-Top button, I can make those Outlook notes stay in view without having to squash up the main window I am working with. And I can toggle the transparency to see what's under the notes if I get a couple on the screen at the same time.|
It works perfectly, and is just what I was looking for! Cool idea.""
|"Actual Title Buttons Review at Free Downloads Center
"Actual Title Buttons is an example of a useful shell extension application". "
|Free Downloads Center Team.|
|""Now that I have tried Actual Title Buttons, I know it is a utility I cannot live without. There are more uses than what this article could possibly cover. Do yourself a favor; help yourself make better use of your time with Actual Title Buttons.""|
|"Actual Title Buttons Review at Lockergnome
"This program is a must-have for anyone who wants to avoid the distractions of other windows popping up over your active windows." "
|Chris Pirillo - Lockergnome.|