Improved Windows 8/8.1 Dual Monitor Taskbar
- Alternative to Native Windows 8 Dual Monitor Taskbar
- Screensaver and Wallpaper Management
- Desktop Features
- Desktop Mirroring – Clone Primary Monitor to Any Number of Additional Monitors
- Desktop Divider – Split Your Desktop
With the Windows 8 release, users of multiple monitors finally got a built-in taskbar on each display. However, not all users were satisfied with the new taskbar and Metro interface. Then Microsoft released Windows 8.1, where users can sel ect between the Metro and classic Start menus.
However, also users did not get many of the features they wanted in Windows 8. The additional taskbars of Windows 8.1 do not have the full functionality of the primary taskbar.
Nevertheless, Actual Multiple Monitors allows copying the functionality of the primary taskbar to each additional one. In addition, Actual Multiple Monitors provides many useful features for improving the multiple monitor environment.
Actual Multiple Monitors allows replacing all additional taskbars of Windows 8.1 with its own taskbars. These taskbars are a full replica of the primary Windows taskbar.
- In addition to the Start button, each Actual Multiple Monitors taskbar contains a Notification Area (System Tray), Clock, Toolbars, and Show Desktop button.
- In addition to Jump Lists on Windows 8 Multi-monitor taskbar, Actual Multiple Monitor taskbar allows users to use a feature called Pin to taskbar on all additional taskbars. This feature allows storage of any applications on the taskbar for quick access them.
- Actual Multiple Monitors allows the reduction of the size of Metro Start screen from the full-screen to a quarter of the display size. Moreover, this allows immediate display of the apps list when the Start screen runs.
Two fully functional taskbars and reduced Metro menu with app list
These advantages on a second monitor's taskbar eliminate the necessity to drag the mouse to the primary monitor each time you need to perform one of the following common tasks:
- launch a program from the Start Menu
- access a background program's icon in the notification area
- open the Date and Time Properties dialog
- see past all open windows straight at the Windows 8 desktop
With Actual Multiple Monitors, you can perform any of these tasks while working with any display.
Actual Multiple Monitors allows easy setting of different screensavers and wallpapers to each monitor separately.
There are several ways to set wallpapers:
- One picture across all monitors
- Individual image on each monitor
- Slideshow from your images on each monitor or across the entire desktop
- Web slideshow fr om Flickr or Google images on each monitor or across the entire desktop
Individual image on each monitor
There are three ways to set screensavers:
- One screensaver across all monitors
- Individual screensaver on each monitor
- Custom image slideshow on each monitor
Screensaver only on second monitor - Save Idle Screens feature
In addition, Actual Multiple Monitors allows users to run screensavers only on the desired (inactive) monitors and continue working on another.
Actual Multiple Monitors allows users to overcome the Windows restriction of cloning the primary monitor to more than one additional monitor.
Moreover, users can create mirrors of windows, applications, or customize parts of the desktop with the help of the Desktop Mirroring feature.
Cloning of the primary display to two additional monitors
Mirror of a desktop part
Actual Multiple Monitors allows splitting the desktop fully or only on several monitors to any number of non-interlaced areas. If the window is placed in one of these areas, this will be maximized in the area borders only. This allows placing many windows on the desktop at the same time while not losing the desired windows.
Desktop Divider layout
With the release of Windows 8, users got the inbuilt multi-monitor taskbar. But this taskbar still has the limited functionality. Users still need in many additional features, which Actual Multiple Monitors can provide.
Learn how to split the desktop (either single- or multi-monitor) into multiple non-intersecting areas for better windows allocation.
If you want to set up different screen saver to each monitor, or one screen saver over entire desktop of your multiple monitor system, just read this little manual.
New title buttons can help you vastly improve your work with MSN/Windows Messenger! Using Actual Title Buttons you will be able to add new Minimize Alternatively, Stay Always-on-Top, Make Transparent, Roll Up and other title buttons to MSN/Windows Messenger windows .
The Resize Window control will help you resize any window in a flash: Right click on it and you will access the drop-down list of window sizes including 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 100%x100%, 50%x50%, 0%x100%, etc.
Actual Window Manager can increase Tablet PC productivity and consequently increase yours!
The new version of Actual Window Manager has been released. And this version offers a few new features.
Such innovative functions as Make Transparent, Stay Always-on-Top, Minimize to Tray etc. will make your work with Adobe Acrobat Reader much easier and more productive.
The new version of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors provides long-awaited features - Windows 10 support, Quick Setup Wizard, Compact View for Additional Title Buttons, etc.
Use Multiple Monitors and Actual Window Manager software to solve problems in working with clients.
If you usually switch to another application and work with it, while the offline browser is doing its job, it may be very convenient to minimize the program to the system tray or to any place of your screen and save taskbar space.