Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Transparent drop down menus firefox , How does one eliminate Firefox dropdown transparency » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3332

Judy Lloyd

Posted: 08/22/2012 19:41:18

I searched the forums and found the instructions at http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=10&TID=1642&MID=6941#message6941
for solving the problem of drop down menu transparency in Firefox.   :?: Unfortunately, I have no idea what those words mean and am hoping someone can provide a suggestion that a not-particularly-tech-savvy 65 year old woman can understand and follow
Thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/24/2012 05:04:04

Hello Judy.

In that message Pim describes the settings of the Target Window tab of the Firefox Specific Settings.

You need to find the Specific Settings for Firefox, open the Target Window tab and adjust these settings according to the instruction.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Best regards.

Judy Lloyd

Posted: 08/25/2012 08:41:51

Thank you for the response.  Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea how one even gets to the "target window pane" to which you refer.  I followed the link you provided and am just as confused as I was before.   I have spent about a half hour trying to figure out how to get at something that vaguely resembles the sample "target window pane" without success.  I do not have the problem with transparent dropdowns in Firefox on my main monitor, just on the two auxiliary monitors.  I would be most grateful if you can refer me to a solution to this problem that I can actually access.  Thanks for your time.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/28/2012 06:27:28

Hello Judy.

What exactly our product are you running (name, version)?

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/28/2012 06:39:30

As i understand from other your thread, you're running Actual Multiple Monitors.

For Actual Multiple Monitors you can find the Target Window Tab here:
Window Settings > Specific Settings > then select the Settings for Mozilla Firefox in the list of Specific Settings > look at the lower part of the AMM window - there are four tabs, the first of them is the Target Window tab.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register