Specific Settings Pane
The Specific Settings pane contains the following functional areas:
- Add Window Rule - adds a new specific window rule. A new rule has the default name Window n (e.g. Window 1, Window 2, etc.) and all its options are preset to the values defined for the Default Settings rule.
- Edit Window Rule - opens a separate window where you can customize the selected window rule's target window options and properties
- Delete Window Rule - deletes the selected specific window rule.
- Copy Window Rule - adds a new rule that is an exact copy of the selected Specific Window rule.
- Enable All - enables all specific window rules.
- Disable All - disables all specific window rules.
- Restore to Default - resets the selected specific rule's settings to those defined in the Default Settings rule.
- Copy Settings from... - replaces the selected specific rule's settings with those defined in another specific rule selected in the Select Rule dialog.
In the Specific settings list each item represents a particular specific rule. The list consists of the four columns:
- Name - shows rule's name
- Window Class - shows the string value provided for the Window Class criterion of rule's Target Window criteria set
- Caption - shows the string value provided for the Window Caption criterion of rule's Target Window criteria set
- Program - shows the string value provided for the Program criterion of rule's Target Window criteria set
Also, every item in this list has a check box on the left of its name. You can mark/unmark this check box to enable/disable particular rule.
You can select an item by:
- left- or right-clicking on its name
- using the cursor keys
- typing a few first letters of its name to jump to it quickly
In addition, you can double-click the selected item or press <Enter> on it to invoke the Edit Window Rule command.