Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Disabling Screen Saver when a window or software is currently active » on forum: General   Views: 3250

Pitak Phichitsurakij

Posted: 05/23/2019 18:53:36

Is there a way to do this with AWM? If not, I'd like to request this feature.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/24/2019 06:33:07

Hello, Pitak

Disabling Screen Saver when a window or software is currently active
Could you describe more detailed what you need?

Do you need the Screen Saver to be disabled for all monitors or only for the one having the active window? If the latter, then the Save Idle Screens feature will probably suit your needs.

What do you mean by "software"? Some software that is running in background and doesn't have open window?

Best regards.

Pitak Phichitsurakij

Posted: 05/24/2019 10:19:01

Can you put an option in the "Window Settings" that if a detected window is active, turns off screen saver for that monitor?

For example, the game "The Witcher 3" seems to activate the screen saver whenever it is idle for a few minutes. I have to manually disable the screen saver before entering the game. Then enable it after.

If there's an option to "disable the screen saver" in the AWM window settings, it will help. Of course, this setting will be independent of the Multimonitor Screen saver settings.

I have a single monitor BTW.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/25/2019 11:32:52

Pitak,

Does using of the Save Idle Screens feature (manually started via the hotkey) as screen saver not suit your needs?

We'll consider your request, but the possibility that it will be implemented is not very strong. We'll post in this topic if it's implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register