Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Need multiple align buttons » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 5327

Jackson Allen

Posted: 08/03/2009 16:22:47

The Align button can only have one alignment value. Need to have multiple buttons so you can have a different value for each button. This would allow having say 4 align button to put the application window in one of the 4 corners.

Yes you create rules to do some of that, but that will not work if it is the same application that is small enough to fit 4 on one large screen and they all have the same title and such.

Yes you can right click on the title bar and then select the alignment you want. But that is several steps that could be done with one click, which is what AWM is all about, being more productive.

Jack Allen

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/05/2009 05:10:30

Dear Jack,

What about the hotkeys combinations for the quick window alignment?

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Jackson Allen

Posted: 08/05/2009 13:58:25

That will work, but it is hard to remember all the hot keys and what they do and not press a combination that does something you really did not want to do.

I know in another post I have asked for a hot key to show which Virtual Desktop is the current one. But in this case it would be easier to click on a button since your hand is already on the mouse, because you just clicked on something to launch the application. I would have to move the mouse to the title bar and press the left mouse button to drag the window where I want it. With a hot key, I would have to most likely have to use both hands to press the hot key combination.

In the mean while I will try using the hot key combination.

Jack Allen

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/06/2009 01:36:46

Ok, Jack!

I added your wish to our database. We'll take to account your opinion creating new release.  

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register