New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «[FIXED] After updating to AMM 8.14.6.x move to next monitor no longer working » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 16496

Nonoff Yurbisnyz

Posted: 04/16/2022 21:27:19

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hi, everyone

We'll try to fix this problem soon and will post here when the fix is available. For now you can use one of the two mentioned workarounds.

Best regards.

:cry: It's been four months now, I would've thought that the issue was
1. easy to fix (it worked before, and the work-arounds still seem to work for most people, although only about 20% of the time for me, as in, I may have to press the key ~5 times, HIGHLY irregular)
2. of reasonably high priority

Yet there hasn't been any update :(

Could you maybe push a small update for this issue (and of course any other fixes that may have been completed so far :D)?

Thank you for all your good work! :)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/29/2022 08:29:18

Hello, Nonoff Yurbisnyz

The problem has been fixed in March. The fix will be available in the new version, which we're going to release very soon. I hope we release it next week.

the work-arounds still seem to work for most people, although only about 20% of the time for me, as in, I may have to press the key ~5 times, HIGHLY irregular
What exactly workaround you use? Does it work like this with both workarounds?

Does the problem happen with all windows or with some particular ones?

Do you use the standard key combination for the Move to next monitor hotkey?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/26/2022 07:21:36

Hello, everyone

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue where the "Move to next monitor" title button didn't work has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest version 8.14.7 of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version manually, install it and confirm the fix.

If you used one of the suggested workarounds you can discard it in the latest version.

Best regards.

Nonoff Yurbisnyz

Posted: 07/08/2022 02:47:19

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, everyone

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue where the "Move to next monitor" title button didn't work has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest version 8.14.7 of Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version manually, install it and confirm the fix.

If you used one of the suggested workarounds you can discard it in the latest version.

Best regards.

Can't confirm.
It still fails to move windows about half the time, with no discernable regularity.
To be clear, the issue wasn't with a button but with the hotkey

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 07/12/2022 02:06:44

Nonoff Yurbisnyz wrote:

Can't confirm.
It still fails to move windows about half the time, with no discernable regularity.
To be clear, the issue wasn't with a button but with the hotkey

Please email us your configuration (don't forget to provide a link to this forum thread in the email message with the configuration).

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register