Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Disabling Monitor and re-enable it - Monitor layout fail , Actual Window Manager > Monitor Layout » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4805

Olaf Köster

Posted: 10/17/2018 14:38:55

Hi,

I just found the function for disabling monitors :-)

I want to disable one monitor temporary and work only on the two remaining.

My layout looks like this:

Monitor 2 | Monitor 3
     Monitor 1

I'd like to disable monitor 2 temporarily. But whe I do that, the layout looks like this:

Monitor 3 | Monitor 2(disabled)
   Monitor 1

And when I re-enable monitor 2, the layout remains the same (exept monitor 2 is enabled again)
When looking into Windows display tools, monitors are show like this:

Monitor 1 | monitor 3 | monitor 2

As you can see, layout is messsed completely. And mouse behavoiur follows windows monitor layout.

Would be nice to have that fixed....

//Regards
Olaf

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/22/2018 17:10:03

Hello, Olaf

I'd like to disable monitor 2 temporarily. But whe I do that, the layout looks like this
How exactly you disable the monitor – via the "Manage secondary" item of the AWM tray icon context menu or via the AWM configuration module > "Monitors Layout and Settings" section?

When looking into Windows display tools, monitors are show like this:
Monitor 1 | monitor 3 | monitor 2
Does it look like this right after you disable the monitor 2 or after you enable it later?

Could you send us your AWM configuration files using the Send To Tech Support tool when all three monitors are enabled (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Change the "To..." email address to uninstall@actualtools.com in the email and add a link to this topic to the email.

Have you tried to use the Desktop Profiles feature of Actual Window Manager? Also you can learn about the feature's panel here.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register