Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Unable to renew with 2 days past expiration date » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2067

Corneliu GIURGIU
Advanced user

Posted: 01/06/2018 08:24:11

Hello and a happy new year,

As the title suggests, I'm trying to renew my license and the upgrade center does not allow it, although my license was valid until the 4th of January 2018, and it's currently the 6th.

Not sure the new year sale applies to renewals as well, but if it is I can't benefit from it due to this issue.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/08/2018 15:14:57

Corneliu,

Thank you very much and happy new year to you too!

As the title suggests, I'm trying to renew my license and the upgrade center does not allow it, although my license was valid until the 4th of January 2018, and it's currently the 6th.
This is due to the latest version has been released before your license expired, and your current license code fits the latest version, so there is no need for you to upgrade your license, until the next version is released.

Best regards.

Corneliu GIURGIU
Advanced user

Posted: 01/10/2018 08:15:14

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the reply. I kind of deduced that myself, but it seemed to me that it somewhat contradicts the upgrade policy, hence my question. Anyway, I guess I'll renew when the new version pops-out and we can consider this issue closed.

Kind regards

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register