Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] AWM 4.4 and Photoshop CS2 , Bug in multi monitor setup » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6545

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 04/27/2007 14:36:41

I have Photoshop CS2 set up in dual monitor mode so that I can have the image I'm working on full screen on monitor 1 and all the tool palettes on monitor 2.

With AWM 4.4 there's a problem when opening an image file from explorer in that it jumps to the bottom right hand corner of monitor 2. If I temporarily stop AWM, everything works as normal.

I've got no specific rule set up for Photoshop, and I've also tried excluding both the main application window and the child window which opens for an image - same result each time. The default rule has nothing to do with positioning configured, and Photoshop is the only application which I've got which shows this behaviour.

As always, happy to test to find out more.

Thanks,

David.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/28/2007 05:11:12

Hello David,

I belive such behavior is caused by Windows Layout, you can find the additional information on the issue here  If it won`t help, please let me know.  

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 04/30/2007 03:23:48

Thanks for the link - disabling Windows Layout did indeed solve the problem. However my desktop wasn't changing size or resolution, and my second monitor is always attached. As such, I wouldn't expect the windows layout feature to be doing anything.

I can fix this problem by leaving Windows layout disabled, as I don't currently need to take advantage of its features, but if I did, I'd still be left with this issue - I presume it still isn't working quite as it should?

Thanks,

David.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/02/2007 06:22:17

Hello David,

The bug is confirmed and added to our to-fix list.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/22/2007 04:59:59

Hello David,

I'd like to inform you that the bug has been finally fixed, you are welcome to test it in Actual Window Manager 4.5.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register