Add/Remove Standard Window Parts
The Add/Remove Standard Window Parts action allows you extending or limiting standard window manipulations with a particular window by adding or removing its standard window controls:
- Minimize title button - without it you can't minimize window
- Maximize/Restore title button - without it you can't expand window over the desktop
- Resizeable frame - without it you can't resize window in any way
- Title bar icon and Close title button - these controls can be added/removed only together; without them you can't close window and can't call its system window menu
- Border (including the title bar) - without title bar you can't drag or resize window by mouse; removing a border increases window's useful area expanding its contents to current window dimensions
Possible triggers: Startup.