Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «the bat connection centre window visible at app switcher » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2636

Misha Medgitov

Posted: 05/02/2015 12:02:28

"the bat" is mail client software, it has "connection centre" children process. By default windows 8 app switcher children process does not shows it.
After replacing windows 8 app switcher with actual windows manager app switcher - the "connection centre" window apears as seprate application in it.
can you fix it please.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/05/2015 11:20:27

Hello Misha,

Thanks for the post.

Are you running Windows 8 or 8.1, 32 or 64-bit?
What versions of Actual Window Manager and The Bat are you running?
Do you mean Task Switcher or Virtual Desktops Switcher by App Switcher?
Could you also attach a screenshot of the switcher with the bat window?

Misha Medgitov

Posted: 08/18/2015 17:00:51

windows 8.1 64 bit.
i mean Task Switcher.
i was not able to make screenshot for some reason, but i made photo. it is attached
in image i rounded items by red rectange and enumirated them.
1. - is the bat conncetion center, it runs in background and always moves up in task switching stack. i gues because checks mails each 15 mins and task switcher think it was last active task after that.
2. - xshell agent, is background process and visible only at notification area (bottom right corner)
3. - Ai Suite II, is background process and visible only at notification area (bottom right corner)
4. - OC GURU II, is background process and visible only at notification area (bottom right corner)

all this items does not visible at standard windows task switcher. can this be fixed please. it is very annoying when it switching to wrong task each time.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/20/2015 15:32:13

Misha,

The problem has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and inform you about our results.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register