Help
Login
Register

Topic: «POssible Bug awm 5.5b1 » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 5222

Martyn Kenyon
Advanced user

Posted: 10/01/2009 04:11:05

Just a heads up on a possible bug.

I've been running awm 5.5 b1 on Windows 7 RC 32 bit.

Seemed to be OK yesterday.  I left the PC on overnight and came back to it this morning to find:

Aero disabled.  All open windows had blank instead of the top bar with the buttons on it.

Nothing was working, so I rebooted.  AWM is not on autostart, so the machine rebooted without AWM.

All windows opend on primary monitor - not the one they had been on normally - including W7 sticky notes - except that sidebar gadgets appeaed in the correct place on monitor 3.

When I opened Outlook it launched NeoPro (as usual).  The Neo windows was now spread wide across most of 3 monitors.

I'm currently running without AWM.

This is just a heads up as I have not had time to do any more testing so I can't pin it down definately to AWM (although it must be number 1 suspect) and I go on hiolday tomorrow so won't get a chance to test anything for the next couple of weeks.

Martyn

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/05/2009 03:20:45

Dear Martyn,

At the moment we haven't faced such a problem. Therefore we havn't any hypothesis about a cause of the problem. Please, if you can repeat this situation again, try to describe what is happening at this moment.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register