Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Start Bar Independence » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2895

ac19189

Posted: 09/25/2014 03:48:29

I don't know if is already possible or not but I would REALLY like to see a start bar independence mode of some sort. I use this program for a lot of things but the biggest thing I noticed which bugs me and have yet to find a fix for is this. I have two screens my main screen which is my tv and a secondary screen which is an older smaller tv. So I will be watching tv on my main screen then I will try and launch something on the other screen using the second start bar and it will open and load on the other screen so I need to switch channels to get the opened program.

What I would love to see is a feature that allows you to run each screen as its own desktop more or less so if you open a program on one start bar the program auto opens on that screen not the LAST screen location. If this is already an option please point me in the right direction if its not I would LOVE to see this be added it makes it a little less of a pain. :P

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 09/29/2014 18:35:37

Thank you for your post, ac19189!

You should try configuring Default Settings rule to open new windows on the screen where the mouse pointer is at the moment. Here's a screenshot for Actual Multiple Monitors.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register