Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «taskbar button move » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5797

Philip Daniels

Posted: 08/29/2009 18:34:58

I had to do a rebuild of my system due to hardware failure (mobo & system disk).  I seem to have lost the ability to reposition "buttons" in the taskbar.

I thought that it was ATB that was providing this functionality, but I can't see any place to turn the feature on.  I like to have it on, so that I can move long running tasks to the left end of the taskbar.

OS - XP-SP3
ATB - version 5.3

I know 5.3 is not the latest, but there is nothing in 5.4 that I need, hence I prefer to stick with 5.3.

Philip Daniels

Posted: 08/29/2009 19:05:38

Sorry, the taskbar button move was not being provided by ATB, but by CFi's ShellToys.  ShellToys is primarily a context menu enhancer.

Perhaps it's something that should be included in ATB, given the other taskbar related features recently added.

BTW - this forum does not work very well with the Lastpass password manager - I would have modified my original post but the forum format made Lastpass think it needed to log in again.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/31/2009 06:17:34

Dear Philip,

Other our products Actual Window Manager and Actual Miltiple Monitors have such option - Taskbar buttons reordering.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register