Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWG Outlook 365 RE or FW message moving error » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 241

Michael Muselík

Posted: 12/14/2023 14:34:38

If I want to move forward or reply message, I have set move on monitor - Having mouse pointer, message moved just for the first, but repeatly  with other messages, stayed on the last monitor / position, doesn't move on the monitor with mouse pointer. And send keystroke is lauched just for the first, repeatly no.
Where can be a problem??
Thnx for help, Michael

AWG 8.15
W11 23H2 22631.2861
Outlook 2311, build 17029.20068

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/19/2023 09:29:12

Hello, Michael

Thank you for contacting us.

Outlook 365 RE or FW message moving error
This is a known problem but it's associated with the way the MS Office windows function: some windows are not really closed when you close them, they're just made invisible. So when you open them again they don't really open - this is why specific settings are not applied again.

You can manually reapply the settings to the window by pressing Win+F5 when it's active. Is this workaround acceptable for you?

Mikaelo

Posted: 12/19/2023 12:59:45

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
This is a known problem but it's associated with the way the MS Office windows function: some windows are not really closed when you close them, they're just made invisible. So when you open them again they don't really open - this is why specific settings are not applied again.

You can manually reapply the settings to the window by pressing Win+F5 when it's active. Is this workaround acceptable for you?

Thanks for reply. Reapplying the specific setting is not so comfortable, i am using them, but if there is no another way, it must be enough ...  ;)

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register