Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Crashes after Access Violation ucrtbase.dll » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 838

Biox Teck

Posted: 11/23/2023 16:48:51

ACTUAL WINDOWS MANAGER = the application Crashes after popup message from windows - Access Violation ucrtbase.dll
then application wont restart - and if it does, the system hangs and becomes unstable - had to uninstall

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 11/23/2023 21:48:43

When posting a bug report or requesting a help with any particular issue, please specify the following details:
  • name and version of the Actual Tools product that you have a problem with (e.g. Actual Multiple Monitors 8.15.0)

• version of your Windows (11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.)

• edition of your Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)

• name and version of the 3rd party program, in case you have a problem with some particular software (e.g. Mozilla Firefox 105.0.3 or Google Chrome 106.0.5249.119)

Biox Teck

Posted: 11/30/2023 13:44:41

Im looking for a refund - this app is not working and there is no support, this public forum is ridiculous.

who do i email or call - i fill out a form and no response!

i will have to put a credit card dispute

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/01/2023 11:27:25

Hello, Biox Teck

We would be glad to help you but there is not enough information about the problem.

i fill out a form and no response
Are you talking about the Feedback form? I don't see any messages from you sent via this form. Could you send us an email directly to support@actualtools.com from the same email address you've specified in the form? Provide the requested information about the versions of Windows and Actual Window Manager.

Also please provide additional information about this error message: is it associated with some particular actions/events or with using of a particular third-party application? How often did it happen (for example 2 times in an hour etc.)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register