Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Window Deactivation » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 32431

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/01/2020 11:50:39

Hello, everyone

Tim,

Sorry, I haven't noticed your second message. Probably because you wrote it the same day we've finished discussing the initial problem.

Any info on how to handle games launched from steam? The log is only showing me the steam.exe windows..
The fact that you start a game from Steam shouldn't prevent the game from being affected by our software. Most likely it depends on the game. Some games, especially new and multi-player ones may not accept the Ignore Deactivation feature correctly or may not be affected by our software at all. Often this is due to the game's anti-cheat system.

N,

Could you specify the exact full names of the games you have this problem with?

Do you mean that previously the feature worked for all the listed games?

Did you change any software setting around the time the problem started? Are Default Settings enabled (Actual Tools software configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings)?

Best regards.

N

Posted: 11/12/2023 10:57:15

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, everyone

Tim,

Sorry, I haven't noticed your second message. Probably because you wrote it the same day we've finished discussing the initial problem.

Any info on how to handle games launched from steam? The log is only showing me the steam.exe windows..
The fact that you start a game from Steam shouldn't prevent the game from being affected by our software. Most likely it depends on the game. Some games, especially new and multi-player ones may not accept the Ignore Deactivation feature correctly or may not be affected by our software at all. Often this is due to the game's anti-cheat system.

N,

Could you specify the exact full names of the games you have this problem with?

Do you mean that previously the feature worked for all the listed games?

Did you change any software setting around the time the problem started? Are Default Settings enabled (Actual Tools software configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings)?

Best regards.

I did not see this reply, I apologise.

Games that Ignore deact. worked before and dont work now as far as I know:

The Crew 2 - still works
CSGO (now CS2) - doesn't work for quite some time
Apex legends - doesn't work
Fortnite - doesn't work
Far cry 4,5,6 - not working
half life- not working anymore
etc..

I'd just say, most of games nowdays.. just don't work with ignore deactivation.

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register