Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «1horizontal monitor, 2 vertical monitors. , can it be done? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2207

Daniel Lynch

Posted: 03/17/2017 22:24:59

Is there a way to set the backgrounds to be proportionally stretched between the 2nd and 3rd monitor, acting as 1 background, and that the left monitor has its own background? Also, apply this option for screen savers?  My left monitor (the first) has about a 6 inch black border and my right monitor (the third) has about 4 inches inches of black boarder.
The black borders and un-centered image hits my ocd every time a beautiful pics displays like that.

Attached is an example.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/19/2017 15:07:57

Hello, Daniel

Is there a way to set the backgrounds to be proportionally stretched between the 2nd and 3rd monitor, acting as 1 background, and that the left monitor has its own background? Also, apply this option for screen savers?
Unfortunately, for now there is no such features. We'll consider this as feature request.

The black borders and un-centered image hits my ocd every time a beautiful pics displays like that.
As you can see yourself on the screenshot, there are no flaws caused by monitor borders, as the screenshot depicts your desktop, and not the final picture you get on you monitors. The problem with borders starts when the image displayed correctly by displays is interrupted by monitor borders. We'll consider implementing the feature that will consider the monitor borders to make the final picture not interrupted.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register