Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Separation between monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5710

Alan Sanchez

Posted: 03/06/2017 01:59:29

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to know if there's any way to "create" a separation between monitors so the mouse doesn't go to the other monitor inmediately.

I use my second monitor on top of the primary one and sometimes I have to click stuff in the top and the mouse goes to the second display and is really annoying.

Thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/06/2017 13:07:18

Hello, Alan

The Soft Lock feature does this and it's available in Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors products. This is the quote from the User manual:
Soft lock works automatically. When you try to drag the mouse to another monitor, it holds the mouse pointer on a boundary between monitors for a specified amount of time. However, if you continue to drag the mouse longer than this time then it unlocks the mouse pointer and lets it cross the boundary and go to the desired monitor (that's why another name of this lock mode is "tight monitor boundaries").

This mode can be enabled via the "Tight monitor boundaries" option (Configuration module > Mouse > Multiple Monitors > Tight Monitor Boundaries).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register