Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «My "Plugable USB 3.0 Multi-Display Adapter" does not work... , Do I have compatibility problems with my Graphic Card ? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2427

Antonio Machado

Posted: 02/07/2015 00:56:02

Hello my friends:

I have the pleasure of being your customer, I recently got the "Plugable USB 3.0 Multi-Display Adapter" and I have a problem installing it, because my system says that it finds a "Compatibility problem" and constantly says that it might cause damage to my computer and to avoid it needs to be restarted. Whenever I restart the computer it appears the same message.

The system I have is the following:

- Processor Intel ®_ core ™ i3-2100 CPU@3.10 GHz

- Installed Memory RAM 16.0 GB

- System type is 64-bit Operating System

- No pen or touch input.

- Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1

-  Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
       Chip type: GeForce 7300 GS
        DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

- Two HP 2709m monitors wide screen which I have using them for a long time with that Graphic Card and working fine.

- I want to add a Samsung C230 Series S27C230B 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor and I got the "Plugable USB 3.0 Multi-Display Adapter" for this third monitor but I can not use it...

Please help me, I look forward to your e-mail with the solution and I thank you in advance for it.

Greetings,

Antonio Machado
elavefenix@hotmail.com

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 02/07/2015 20:47:09

Hello Antonio,

From your story it seems to me at first that the error is related to the DisplayLink software for the Plugable USB graphics adapter and not to Actual Tools' software. Could you attach a screen shot of the error and also state which Actual Tools software (including version) you are using?

Best regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/09/2015 10:42:15

Hello gentlemen,

Antonio, most likely Pim is right.
Why do you think that the problem is related to our product?

Please specify our product (name, version) and provide a screenshot of the error message as Pim requested.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register