Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Keeping it all on one screen , menus, wrong screen » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2059

Steve B

Posted: 12/31/2014 02:00:09

Loving this software but before I commit I want to know is it possible to force windows to open on the screen they were clicked.
I have a 4 monitor set up via a Surface Pro 3 & I find that I can click on an application & it's ones guess on which monitor it will open.
And quite a few menus & pop up boxes will open on different monitors to their parent application.

Is there anything in the settings I can tweak,I did have a look but as there are so many I may have well missed it?

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/05/2015 16:33:30

Hello,Steve.

Glad to hear, that you are satisfied with our program.
If you want to make ALL the windows to be opened on the screen you clicked,then go to Default rules-Startup section and check the "Move to monitor" action setting its status to "Having mouse pointer". Just a reminder: Default rules don't work with Exclusions.
Though, if you want to make same to Specific window,then go to Specific rules-chose window you need in Target window section and go to Startup section, and check the "Move to monitor" action setting its status to "Having mouse pointer"

Have a nice day!

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register