Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Chrome Zoom Scroll Popup , Unwanted behavior in Chrome when zooming » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2739

Jeff Lucich

Posted: 05/02/2014 00:40:29

I have had this annoying problem and have tried to configure exception, but not sure where to go from here. I have Chrome window set to Size upon opening, so when I zoom scroll, the pop up showing the zoom level pops up the same size as chrome window and I have to wait for it to timeout.

Anyone have same issue and know how to fix?

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 05/05/2014 17:55:50

Dear Jeff,

I suggest you to try to adjust your Specific Settings for Google Chrome by following these steps:

• Go to Actual Window Manager (or Actual Window Guard, depending on which one you use) -> Window Settings (1) -> Specific Settings -> Google Chrome (2) -> Target Window (3).
  • Make sure that Window caption checkbox is checked, the text field contains 'Google Chrome' (without quotation marks) and the Substring match radio button is selected (4).
  • Apply your adjustments (5).

If it doesn't help, please specify
  • your Windows version,
  • its bitness,
  • which Actual Tools product you use,
  • its version

and send us your configuration (Actual Window Manager / Actual Window Guard -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with a reference to this thread.

Thank you for your post!
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register