Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar icons issues » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2329

Steve Kalide
Advanced user

Posted: 02/09/2014 08:43:05

Two issues that have been present for a while:

1.) The AWM taskbar doesn't show pinned program icon shortcuts that were pinned to the Windows default taskbar.

2.) The WinKey-# keyboard shortcuts do not correlate with the taskbar-ordering of shortcuts on AWM's taskbar -- it still uses the ordering of the Windows taskbar.

Currently, I have to re-pin any program shortcuts I want on AWM's taskbar. This isn't a problem, since I use AWM's taskbar on all my monitors anyway.

However, the main problem is that, to use WinKey-# shortcuts, you have to switch back to the Windows taskbar and adjust the ordering of pinned program shortcuts, then switch back to AWM's taskbar (and make the same ordering, or just remember what the Windows' ordering was -- e.g., 1st-Notepad, 2nd-CMD prompt, 3rd-Firefox, 4th-Calculator, etc).

Any chance this could be fixed so "sync" the program icon shortcuts and ordering between the two taskbars, so that changing one will affect the other?

Win7/Win8.1 Pro (x64)
AWM 8.3b2

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/05/2014 18:48:13

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the post.

1.) The AWM taskbar doesn't show pinned program icon shortcuts that were pinned to the Windows default taskbar.
- This is not a bug. Each taskbar has its' own set of pinned applications.

2.) The WinKey-# keyboard shortcuts do not correlate with the taskbar-ordering of shortcuts on AWM's taskbar -- it still uses the ordering of the Windows taskbar.
- We'll consider adding this feature to the multi-monitor taskbar.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register