Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Vertically Arrangement Extended Monitor Issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2694

Nicole Wells

Posted: 06/26/2013 19:31:24

I am currently demoing v5.1.1 of your Actual Multiple Monitors product in a view to maybe swap from my current regular taskbar expansion product (which is Display Fusion) and have encountered a number of issues with your product within my environment.

The current setup (albeit temporary - being away from my normal working environment) consists of the internal laptop screen and an external iiLyama screen with the desktop having been Extended into the iiLyama.

The physical location of each display requires that the iiLyama appear above the laptop screen and this, of course, is possible within the normal Windows Screen Resolution dialog, however, once I have performed this display alignment your product seems to develop a bug.

The bug manifests itself with any window which is toggled to full screen within the external monitor (located above the internal monitor) missing the bottom 100-200 pixels of it's window. I've tried with other monitor orientations (side by side, reversed vertically) and the issue does not appear.

Hope this is enough for you to take a look at this issue.

My System Details:

Display 1 (Internal - ASUS G74 Laptop)
Mobile PC Display @ 1920x1080

Display 2 (External - IIyama ProLite E2773HS)
PL2773H @ 1920x1080

Nicole Wells

Posted: 06/26/2013 19:58:57

Further to my above description of the issue..

I have just tried the v8.1 Beta version of the product and the issue is still present.
I have also performed some more testing on other scenarios;

Top Screen (1)    = Internal (Main Display)
Bottom Screen (2) = External
Result: NO ISSUE

Top Screen (2)    = External
Bottom Screen (1) = Internal (Main Display)
Result: ISSUE PRESENT

Top Screen (2)    = External (Main Display)
Bottom Screen (1) = Internal
Result: NO ISSUE

Summary seems to be :-
If a second display is positioned to appear above the main display then this makes the second display position negative vertically and I believe this is causing issues with the displaying of the bottom part of full screen windows.

Hope this helps.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/11/2013 14:09:54

Hello Nicole

Are you always able to reproduce the issue?

Have you tried to resize or to move the Actual Multiple Monitors taskbar to other sides of the secondary monitor when the problem occurs? Does it solves the problem?

Best regards.

Nicole Wells

Posted: 07/11/2013 16:05:10

Hi Bogdan,

Yes I was able to reproduce the issue every time I organised the monitors vertically with the taskbar along the bottom.
I have not tried with the taskbar elsewhere and, to be honest, have subsequently uninstalled your application due to other instability issues but thanks for finally getting back to me on this.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register