Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Secret World Crash using AMM , AMM minimize game but cannot access » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2551

John Gladu

Posted: 04/08/2013 10:44:45

I am using AMM 5.1, I have been having an issue when i run AMM ( after hitting the hotkeys ctrl-atl-I) and hit the Windows key or right click an application icon that the game seems to minimize to the top left corner ( small box showing – square X at top right corner  and a tiny black screen) , i hear the game running but cannot reset or maximize game window, i need to ctrl alt delete and find the application / game in task manager processes since it does not show as a running program.
This is annoying, p.s. i have made adjustment to have certain programs open in second monitor in order to try and reduce the risk of the above happening while in game, note this happens if trying to open side monitoring program (ACT) or explorer.
Is there another setting I must be activating?
I have tried running AMM in games like Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite but the Ctrl- Atl- I does not work
I am running this on Windows 7 Pro 64, I7 cpu, 16 ram, GTX680 Asus Video card
Thank you for your guidance

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/09/2013 04:01:12

Hello John

What the hotkey is used for? Are you talking about the Ignore Deactivation hotkey?

Give me an exact step-by-step description of how you reproduce the problem.

i have made adjustment to have certain programs open in second monitor in order to try and reduce the risk of the above happening while in game
How does it reduce the risk of the above happening?

note this happens if trying to open side monitoring program (ACT) or explorer
What are you talking about here? Are you talking about the situation you've described above? But you wrote that hitting the Windows key or right clicking an application icon triggers problem.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register