Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Task bar button text is not refreshed , In AWM 7.4 task bar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2554

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 12/29/2012 07:48:57

Today I noticed that the text displayed in the task bar buttons on AWM's own task bar does not refresh to continuously display the actual window text, like the regular Window task bar does. It keeps displaying the text that was applicable when first appearing on AWM's task bar (by opening that application or by moving it to a monitor with an AWM task bar), but when the text of the window changes the text in the task bar button does not change. The text appearing in the preview window is correct, I am however referring to the text in the task bar button itself.

Maybe this is how you have implemented the AWM task bar, maybe it is a bug. I do not know, hence this message.

I am using AWM 7.4 on Vista Ultimate 32-bit.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 01/01/2013 07:45:46

Just wanted to add that you had apparently already noticed this bug, because it is solved in AWM 7.4.1.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 01/20/2013 14:57:28

Hello Bogdan,

Apparently this has not been solved in version 7.4.1 because I have encountered this issue again. I assumed it was solved because the release notes state "Actual Taskbar stopped tracking the changes of the system taskbar options.". However, as stated, I encounter this issue again occasionally. I have not been able to discover the trigger, but I will try to find it. What I do know is that exiting AWM and then restarting it solves the problem. I have also tried whether putting my computer in stand-by was the cause, but it was not. After starting my computer again, there was no problem.

I am using AWM 7.4.1. on Vista Ultimate 32-bit. As stated, I will try to find what triggers it and also add any more information if and when i find it. For now, I thought it was a good idea to inform you of this issue.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/20/2013 22:47:32

Hello Pim.

I'll be waiting for the new info about the issue.

What applications have you noticed the problem with?

Best regards.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 01/21/2013 03:04:51

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for your reply. It happens with every application that has a taskbar button on AWM's taskbar, it is not limited to specific applications.

I will give you more information when I discover it.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register