Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Reapply Settings to All Windows » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2759

Chris Kistorian

Posted: 09/28/2012 01:50:54

I would like to know if there is any type of option to "Reapply Settings" to ALL windows at once?  As opposed to opening each & every window individually and reapplying, this can take very long and get frustrating when you have over 25 windows open.  This is particularly necessary when logging into my triple-monitor computer remotely, under a different "desktop profile" to utilize only one monitor, which requires readjustment of the layout of all the windows.  If you don't have a specific function for this, what would you suggest would be the quickest way to reapply settings for all the open windows?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/30/2012 21:54:41

Hello Chris.

What our product are you running (name, version)?

Do you mean you have the appropriate settings for all your windows to be applied at startup and just want to adjust it after logging remotely? But don't you start our program when logging?

Best regards.

Chris Kistorian

Posted: 10/02/2012 01:52:23

I am running Actual Window Manager, beta version 7.3.  And basically I always have AWM running, its never turned off.  I basically want to know a work-around solution for "re-apply settings" just like you have in window menu settings, but be able to apply this to ALL windows that are currently open.  Is this possible?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/02/2012 02:01:21

Hello Chris.

For now the only way is to stop/start Actual Window Manager (you can make it via the system tray context menu or the Tools tab > Control Center > Start/Stop).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register