Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar widths badly computed on secondary monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4361

Moogul TheSly

Posted: 09/26/2010 06:03:30

Hello!

Here's a bug I found:
Let's say I have 4 programs on a secondary taskbar. Since the taskbar is small, their widths are reduced (from the original maximum width) so the 4 will (summed up) match the full width of the taskbar.

Now I pin all the 4 programs to the taskbar and then close them all. The result is I have 4 icons on the taskbar now, and the rest of the space is empty.

And here's the bug: when I reopen one of them, although the other 3 are closed and the width available is very large, the opened window is shown with the (reduced) width of presumed all pinned windows open, instead of the full (max) width (which is possible since the taskbar is large enough to accommodate one open full width and a few icons).

I suspect the problem is that instead of computing the total sizes of the icons for the pinned windows and subtract them from the full width of the taskbar, and only then compute the required size of the opened windows, you just divide the width of the taskbar by the number of pinned+opened windows, and set each opened window to that value.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/28/2010 04:32:49

Thank you for the post.

The problem was confirmed. We'll fix it.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register