How to Create Specific Settings via the Manage Window (Spanner) Settings Button
- Click with the right mouse button to the icon of Actual Window Manager in the system tray and select "Configure..."
- Go to the "Options -> General" in the left menu of the opened window.
- Find the "Manage Window Settings" section and check the “Via Spanner Title Button” box.
- Click to the "Apply" button.
- After that you’ll see the new title button with the image of the spanner.
- Open desired window and click to the "Spanner" title button with the left mouse button.
- Select the "Create New Specific Settings" point in the opened menu.
- All necessary fields will be filled automatically.
- Set desired settings for the window in all option groups by using toolbar buttons.
- Click to the "Apply" Button.
#_img /images/howto/specific/wsbutton/1-4.jpg _#