How to Create Specific Settings via the Configuration Window
- Open the desired window.
- Click with the right mouse button to the icon of Actual Window Manager in the system tray and select "Configure..."
- Go to the "Window Settings -> Specific Settings" in the left menu of the opened window.
- Click to the “Adds a new windows rule” toolbar button (or press the Ctrl+A hotkey) to add a new window rule.
- Open the settings of this new rule with double left mouse button click.
- Click to the "Target Window" toolbar button.
- Select the window, which was opened in the step 1 with one of the two ways:
- Window Selector - just select the desired running window.
- Window Finder - just drag the crosshair icon to desired window.
- Set desired settings for the window in the other option groups by using toolbar buttons.
- Click to the "Apply Button.
#_img /images/howto/specific/confwindow/1-4.jpg _#