How to Move All Windows to the Monitor Containing the Mouse Pointer at Startup
Available in:Actual Window Manager, Actual Multiple Monitors.
- Click with the right mouse button to the icon of Actual Window Manager in the system tray and select Configure...
- Go to the "Window Settings -> Default Settings" in the left menu of the opened window.
- Click to the Startup toolbar button.
- Check the Move to Monitor box.
- Check the Having Mouse Pointer box in the Action Options section.
- Click to the Apply Button.