How to Create a Full-screen Mirror on the Desired Monitor
- Click with the right mouse button to the icon of Actual Window Manager in the system tray and select Configure...
- Go to the Multiple Monitors -> Mirroring in the left menu of the opened window.
- Click to the Add a New Item button on the toolbar.
- 4. Select desired type of mirroring (Window, Part of Desktop or Monitor) and set the appropriate settings.
- 5. Check the Run as Full-screen on box and select desired monitor in the Mirroring Settings section.
- Click to the Apply Button.