How to Create a Mirror of the Desired Part of the Desktop Area
- Open the desired window.
- Click with the right mouse button to the icon of Actual Window Managerr in the system tray and select Configure...
- Go to the “Multiple Monitors -> Mirroring” in the left menu of the opened window.
- Click to the “Add a New Item” button on the toolbar.
- Check the Part of Desktop box in the Source Parameters section.
- Hold the left mouse button and drag the mouse pointer to select desired part of the desktop.
- Set desired parameters in the Mirroring Settings section.
- Click to the “Apply” Button.