Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Start Menu hidden under Taskbar , Clicking on the windows button, the Start Menu cannot be read » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5306

Brad J

Posted: 08/02/2017 04:00:12

I am running Win7, 64bit, 3 monitors, with AMM version (not sure how to check this, but I ran the updater today and it said that I had the latest version [and my license is still valid])

I use the multiple taskbar option with the "mirror", "enable pinning", and "sjpw start menu for hidden start button" options selected (though, my start button is visible on all three taskbars) and all taskbars on the left side of the respective monitors.  I have the taskbar set to "on top" and "lock the taskbar".

The problem I have is that on the two "non primary" monitors, when I click on the Start button, the start menu appears underneath the taskbar.  I don't remember this always being the case, but observed it recently.  Would love to know the solution to this, as I could not find it in the forum or online user's guide.

I did try disabling the "on top", "lock the taskbar", and "autohide" options in various combinations - but doing so did not solve this problem.

Thank you

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/02/2017 18:52:00

Hello, Brad

I was unable to reproduce the problem with the latest version of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.11.1 – Start menu appears above the taskbar as soon as i disable the "On top" option.

Send us your configuration files of AMM using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Please add a link to this topic to the email.

with AMM version (not sure how to check this
To see the version number just drag the mouse pointer over the AMM tray icon - the tooltip with version number will appear.

Also send us a screenshot of the AMM taskbar context menu for the taskbar you have the problem with.

What is your Windows 7 theme (Aero, Basic or Classic)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register