New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 14 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Scroll Inactive Windows tool with Corel WordPerfect simultaneously scr » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 21593

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 08/08/2011 10:34:34

I was a little bit too early with my previous post, as it now appears. All problems mentioned previously with scroll inactive windows and WordPerfect have been solved, but I just discovered a new one which may have existed before, but did not notice until now. When scroll inactive windows is turned on I cannot zoom by clicking CTRL and using the scroll wheel of my mouse. It does not matter whether the WordPerfect window is active or inactive. In Excel I can always zoom with the combination of CTRL plus wheel mouse, whether the window is active or not. In Firefox I can use this combination if the window is active. I hope you can fix this too.

I am currently using AWM version 6.6 final, but because it relates to this existing thread I am posting this in the beta forum.

Many thanks!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/15/2011 00:27:55

Hello Pim,

Thanks for the message.

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 08/25/2011 05:31:10

Pim,

The bug has been fixed. Now zooming with the Ctrl key should work as expected for the active WordPerfect window. For inactive window, just the scrolling is available.

You will be able to check the fix out in the upcoming beta.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 10/07/2011 12:35:08

Hello Alex,

AWM 6.7 beta 1 has solved the issue. Thank you.

You have also responded to other posts that I started, that the bugs I mentioned there would be solved in this beta. However, I am currently working on a system with just one monitor. As these bugs related to multiple monitor settings, I will give you feedback on those posts once I am in situation with multiple monitors again.

Best regards.

Messages 11 - 14 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register