New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Screen and mouse pointer lags after changing refresh rate » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 37009

Pitak Phichitsurakij

Posted: 05/29/2019 16:40:10

In my case, I move the mouse pointer in a circular motion while changing the refresh rate. After the screen blinks, the mouse pointer's motion seems to glide unevenly while the screen seems to mildly freeze for a few seconds.

When playing a video and the refresh rate is changed, the video "stutters" or freezes for the duration of the lag. Then becoming smooth afterward.

I tried clicking on the "Yes" button after changing the refresh rate (screen blinking) and it is unresponsive for about 3 seconds. Actually, if I clicked almost immediately after the button appeared, it registered. But if I wait for 1 second after that, that's when the lag happens.

Disabling AWM results in smooth mouse movement and video playback after the refresh rate change.

Pitak Phichitsurakij

Posted: 05/29/2019 17:20:17

Actually, if you want to magnify the effect of the lag, try running "FixMouseLBM".
http://www.experienceit.pl/download

It's a 76KB file, and with it running, the lag seems more severe. Just a suggestion.

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register