Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «How Rollback Multiple Monitor version and keep current settings , rollback Multiple Monitors version settings » on forum: General   Views: 543

cinn kid

Posted: 05/12/2023 03:05:14

Question:
How do I roll back to the previous version and keep my settings?

I had purchased the Actual Multiple Monitors app many years ago, thinking it was a one-time fee, only to discover the policy changed. AMM had worked with me on renewal, and I was happy. This is a very good app for what it is supposed to do, and it makes my PC workflow much easier.

Sadly, I am not happy with Actual Tools; they want to charge an annual subscription and give you nothing for it. I have requested support 5x and no reply.

While I have a few issues regarding the app, nothing to force me to look for another app, my major issue has always been with the 3rd party money processor Actual Tools uses; "PayPro Global." I use PayPal to protect my banking and credit card information. PayPro Global no longer accepts PayPal. In fact, PayPro Global, a 3rd party money processor, doesn't offer much, only Visa and Mastercard  https://i.gyazo.com/904fe64a9d9dd8e58b8c9c4ac580e5ae.png

I have checked the reviews on PayPro Global, and they are not good.

I need to renew my actual multiple monitor subscription.

I tried using the web form, two different email addresses, and the website chat utility, so five times I have tried to contact Actual Tools in about 8 days. NO REPLY!

I no longer want to renew; I just want to roll back my version. The renewal notice deactivates AMM, so I have nothing.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/14/2023 12:22:45

Hello, cinn kid

I've replied to you regarding the delay in replying and rolling back to the previous version in this topic.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register