Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual Multiple Monitors with Windows 11? , Will it work? » on forum: General   Views: 325

Asa Walker

Posted: 05.10.2021 15:47:53

Hi,

Windows 11 general release is today. I use Actual Multiple Monitors to mirror game windows onto a spare display, and that's the only feature I really cannot do without. So:

If I update to Windows 11 will Actual Multiple Monitors work at all?
Will the Mirror function work?

Thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 30.10.2021 19:36:00

Hello, Asa

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the delay in replying to you.

The current version of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.14.5 works in Windows 11 and the Mirroring feature should work correctly. Although there are some known compatibility problems. The most serious problem - our software taskbars don't work in Windows 11 - has a temporary fix which will be available in the new version 8.14.6, which I hope we finally release in the first half of November.

Thus the new version will be generally compatible with Windows 11 although it still will have several minor compatibility problems. For Actual Multiple Monitors the most serious of the current problems are:
- some AMM taskbars features don't work correctly - Action Center button doesn't work, language, network and volume icons are not displayed in the taskbars, Windows Ink and Touch keyboard icons open their windows on the main monitor;
- Task Switcher is displayed on the main monitor only.

We'll particularly focus on improving the compatibility with Windows 11 in the next version of the program (the version after 8.14.6).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register